❝︎CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ━︎━︎ 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 arms over her chest, eyes glancing around the woman's house as Harry helped her light a candle. Juniper had to admit that the woman was creepy, and she'd be lying to herself if she said this was anything but suspicious. as Harry walked away from the woman, she turned her attention on Hermione and Juniper, staring at them. Juniper rose a brow as Hermione took a step closer to her, looping her arm with Juniper's.

     Harry walked closer to a picture, using a lit match to see it more clearly. "Miss Bagshot, who is this man?"

     Bathilda turned to look at him before grabbing the candle and walking past him. Juniper mumbled quietly, "She's not very verbal, is she?" She shared a look with Hermione as harry followed the woman up the stairs.

     Hermione and Juniper walked through the lower floor with Juniper using her wand to guide them through. They walked by a book and Hermione pulled her to a stop, picking it up. There was a note attached it to it from Rita Skeeter. Juniper scowled at the name. Hermione lifted the letter, showcasing the front of the book that had Dumbledore's face on it. "The life and lies of Dumbledore." Juniper mumbled. "God, I hate that woman."

They continued through the home before coming to a stop in front of a door. It was slightly cracked open, flies escaping it. Juniper looked at Hermione and Hermione pulled out her wand. Juniper let go of her, gently pushing Hermione behind her as she pulled the door open. Immediately she covered her nose and mouth with her arm, almost gagging at the smell. Blood covered the room and the woman who was supposed to be upstairs with Harry was instead lying dead on the floor.

     "Harry!" Hermione yelled, turning to run for him only to trip and fall. Juniper quickly pulled her up and they ran towards Harry. They could hear ruckus coming from upstairs and they quickly ran up the stairs, finding Harry on the ground, scrambling away from Nagini who was trying to attack him. The snake turned its attention to Hermione and Juniper before jumping to attack. Hermione quickly used her wand and sent the snake flying down the steps.

     Juniper reached forwards and grabbed Harry's and quickly before crouching down beside Hermione as they hid behind the bed which Harry was on top of. After a moment, Juniper slowly stood and just as she did the snake went to attack her. Quickly she shouted, "Confringo!" Fire erupted from her wand as the snake went flying back down the stairs. Immediately Hermione grabbed both of their hands and they apparted away.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 the snowy forest they had appeared in, staring ahead of her as she fiddled with the locket around her neck. Hermione sat on the ground reading a book as Harry left to get some water from the nearby lake. When he came back he went inside the tent. A little while later Harry walked out, letting out a breath at the sight before him. Hermione turned her head to look at him. "Are you feeling better?"