❝CHAPTER SEVENTY❞︎

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ━︎━︎  𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ━︎━︎ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 the forest. Juniper ran a stressed hand through her hair. She wasn't expecting Luna to have been taken, nor was she expecting Luna's father to sell them out. A part of her understood where he was coming from. He'd already witnessed the death of his wife, Luna was his last family left alive, and he would do anything to get her back. Juniper would be lying to herself if she said she wouldn't doing the exact same thing. Did that make it right? No.

     "That treacherous little bleeder." Ron snarled. "Is there no one we can trust?"

     "They kidnapped her because he supported me." Harry told him. "He was just desperate."

     "You can't tell me that if you were in his position, you wouldn't do the same." Juniper added.

     Ron looked at her before saying, "I'll do the enchantments." Ron started to walk down the hill only to freeze when they came face to face with at least six snatchers.

     "Hello, beautiful." Scabior said, leaning against a tree.

Scabior wasn't the one Juniper was focused on. Instead, her eyes spotted Fenrir Greyback and at the same time fear and anger surged through her. She didn't have time to think about that as they all began running. Immediately spells started being thrown at them as the snatchers chased after them. Juniper pushed herself to run faster, her lungs were burning, her legs were aching, and her heart was racing. Was this really how she was going to die? Absolute not. Juniper blindly threw a spell behind her, hoping it hit one of them.

Juniper threw a spell at the snatcher closest to Hermione, getting him off her back. At the same time, Ron had been captured and she couldn't do anything to stop it so she kept running. Harry had to be safe. That was the only thing she could think about. If they got Harry, they would kill him immediately. Juniper came to a stop when she realized she was surrounded, Hermione was next to join her side. They shared a look before quickly turning and looking at Harry as he approached.

     Hermione was the one to cast the spell. Harry fell to the ground as his face began to deform, making him almost unrecognizable. They quickly ran to him and Juniper snatched his glasses, tucking them in her pocket. Harry started to sit up. "The hallows exist." Harry said. "But he's only after one of them―︎the last one. He knows where it is. He's gonna have it by the end of the night. You-know-who's found the Elder Wand."

     One of the snatchers grabbed Hermione before Juniper was grabbed herself. "Let go of her!" Juniper snarled, struggling in the snatchers grasp. She was immediately hit in the stomach causing her to double over.

     "Leave her alone!" Hermione cried.

     "Your girlfriend will get much worse than that if she doesn't learn to behave herself." Scabior warned. He approached Harry. "What happened to you, ugly?" The snatcher holding Harry looked at him. "No, not you." Scabior looked back at Harry. "What's your name?"