❝︎CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ━︎━︎ 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒, looking around at the surroundings. A person stopped upon noticing her. "Madam Lestrange," He nodded.

     "Good morning," Hermione replied. The man stared at her for a moment before walking away.

     Juniper placed a hand over her face as Griphook chastised her. "Good morning? Good morning? You're Bealltrix Lestrange. Not some dewy-eyed school girl."

     "Alright, let's calm down." Juniper warned.

     Griphook looked at her. "If she gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats. Understand?"

     Juniper opened her mouth to argue but Hermione placed a hand on her arm, stopping her. "No, he's right. I was being stupid."

     "Okay." Harry whispered. "Let's do it." Harry kneeled down so Griphook could get on his back while Juniper let out a deep breath, muttering the spell that would allow her to be invisible.  Ron threw the cloak over Harry and Griphook, and then they walked to Gringotts.

     If you asked Juniper, goblins had always freaked her out. They were so small with sharp teeth and they were just ugly. Also, they were goblins, which meant you could never trust a word that left their mouths. They walked forwards until they were met with the Goblin that would give them the key. Hermione crossed her arms, clearing her throat. "I wish to enter my vault."

     Without looking up the goblin asked, "Identification?"

     "I hardly think that'll be necessary." Hermione replied.

     The goblin looked up before sitting up straight. "Madam Lestrange." He left to grab something.

     "I don't like to be kept waiting."

     "They know." Griphook whispered. "They know she's an imposter. They've been warned."

     Ron looked behind him, spotting the security guard slowly approach. "Harry?" Ron hissed. "What do we do, Harry?"

     When the goblin came back, he came back with a different goblin as well, one the Juniper assumed was the boss. "Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?"

     "And why should I do that?" Hermione asked.

     "It's the banks policy. I'm sure you understand, given the current climate."

     "No. I most certainly do not understand."

     "I'm afraid I must insist."

     Juniper watched as the goblin's head moved back slightly as Harry whispered, "Imperio."