❝︎CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐏 from the ground, taking a moment to look around. They were in the middle of the forest, she was quite sure exactly where they were, but all Juniper could hope was that they were safe. She turned her head and spotted Ron laying on the ground with Hermione kneeling over him, trying to quiet his cries of pain. Juniper ran over to them, a gasp leaving her lips when she saw Ron's arm.

"What happened?" Juniper said, quickly kneeling down beside of her friend.

Hermione looked at her before looking at Harry as he approached. "Harry! Harry, quickly, my in my bag. There's a bottle labeled 'Essence of Dittany'." Hermione got Ron's shirt off and Juniper helped her, holding Ron's hand tightly. "Quickly!"

Harry rummaged through the bag before pulling out his wand. "Accio dittany!" The bottle shot out of the bag and Harry grabbed it before running over to them.

"Unstopper it." Hermione ordered.

"Hermione, his arm." Harry breathed.

"I know! Just do it!" Harry did as she asked, kneeling down beside Juniper and handing Hermione the dropper. "Okay, it's gonna―︎it's gonna sting a little bit." She began placing drops of the medicine all over Ron's badly injured arm.

"What happened?" Harry asked. "I thought we were meant to be going back to Grimmauld Place."

"We were. We were." Hermione explained, her voice shaking as panic and fear took over her. "It's alright. One more. One more." Hermione tried her best to calm Ron down. "We were there. We were there. But. . . Yaxley had hold of me and I. . . I knew once he'd seen where we were we c―︎we couldn't stay, so I brought us here, but Ron got splinched."

Ron's grunts and groans slowly began to quiet as Juniper ran a hand over his hair, looking at her friend with worry. She looked around. They weren't safe out in the open like this. Squeezing Ron's hand once more, Juniper stood and grabbed her wand. She crossed the wand like an x as she chanted, "Protego totalum. Salvio hexia."

Harry looked at her. "What are you doing?"

Juniper kept her focus as she replied, "Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you?" She moved to another spot, repeating the spell.

"Get started on the tent." Hermione told him.

"Tent?" Harry asked. "Where am I supposed to find a tent?" Hermione nodded towards her bag.

Juniper set up multiple protective enchantments, and when she was satisfied and sure no one would find them, she lowered her wand. It grew dark outside and Juniper sat in the tent that had been magically enlarged on the inside. Ron was sleeping, his arm wrapped in a make shift sling. Juniper, Hermione, and Harry were all sitting at the table. They had all changed out of their clothes they'd taken from the other people, now in more comfortable wear. Juniper was staring at the journal that had been gifted to her, trying to figure out how to open it.