❝︎CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐀𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 Hogsmeade, and the sound of a cat screeching alarm made them quickly run. They quickly found a place to hide from the Death Eaters that were without a doubt looking for them. Two of them were in the place they were hidden. Someone yelled Harry's last name, making the two Death Eaters stalk off in that direction and immediately the group of four went running down an alley and up a set of stairs only to be met with a locked gate.

     A door opened making them turn their heads as a voice whispered, "In here, Potter." Harry listened, entering the open door and going down the steps. They quickly followed him.

     "Did you get a look at him?" Ron asked Hermione. "For a second, I thought it was―︎"

     "I know. Dumbledore." Hermione nodded.

     "Wouldn't be surprised if it was." Juniper mumbled, grabbing Hermione's hand as she walked forwards. Her eyes landed on a mirror hanging on the wall, a shard missing from it, but it was the reflection that caught the couples attention.

     "Harry." Hermione said. "I―︎I can see you in this."

     Harry walked towards them, holding the shard in his hand. Before he comment, a voice caught their attention. "You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

     Harry didn't answer. Instead he said, "You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I have been seeing in here." Aberforth walked over to the window, peaking through the curtain. "You're the one who sent Dobby."

     "Where have you left him?" Aberforth asked.

     "He's dead," Harry answered.

     "Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."

     "Who gave that to you?" Harry asked, pointing at the mirror.

     "The mirror? Mundungus Fletcher, 'bout a year ago."

     Harry shook his head. "Dung had no right selling that to you. It belongs to―︎"

     "Sirius." Aberforth finished. "Which also meant it belonged to Anastasia." He turned to look at them, a deep frown on Juniper's face. "Albus told me." Juniper felt Hermione give her hand a small squeeze. "He also told me your friend would likely be hacked off if she ever found out I had it, but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't."

     "Well, considering my dad is still alive, and it is his property, I'd like to take it back." Juniper stated.

     "When the war is over, we'll discuss." Aberforth answered. Juniper clenched her jaw in response.