"Y-yeah?" I asked quietky, fighting the urge to black out.

"I'm here. I will be with you in a second," he said before hanging up. Not long after I heard running footsteps and saw Noah come into view.

Once he laid eyes on my current state and my bleeding out, he rushed to my side. "Jesus, Elara! What the hell happened?" He asked, putting my arm over his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my waist. He helped me up and I groaned, keeping pressure on my side.

I grinned lazily at him. Or a grin I could muster. "Oh you know. The usual threats and saying I know the person behind this very well," I said.

"Tell me about it later, let's get to my car," he said.

We quickly- or as quickly as we could - made our way to Noah's car. He helped me in the passenger side of his car gently and then quickly rounded to the drivers side.

I the got a call from my brothers. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket with a groan, keeping pressure on my stomach as Noah sped out of the parking lot.

As soon as I picked up, there was a voice. "Elara? Where are you, bambina?" Lorenzo's voice asked.

"If I tell you this you can not freak out or come looking for me," I said.

"Okay...What's going on?" Lorenzo asked. I could hear whispers and shuffles on the other side of the line letting me know my other brothers were there.

"I was stabbed," I said.

"WHAT?!" Many voiced boomed at once making me wince then groan from the pain in my abdomen. "Bambina, where are you so we can come get you and bring you to a hospital," Santino said and I could hear the jingling of keys.

"No," I answered quickly. Almost too quickly. "Noah, drive faster," I said with gritted teeth. "I'm trying not to bleed out on your seats right now."

"I don't care about my seats, E, I care about you. We'll be there soon," he said.

I turned my focus back to the phone. "Elara, who is Noah? We need to know where you're at," I heard Giovanni's stern and cold voice through the phone yet there was worry in his voice, too.

"It happened at the school. I am fine. Or I will be. Alessandro will tell you who Noah is but I am safe. I promise. I will contact you later," I said before hanging up. I felt my phone buzz again but didn't answer. I couldn't right now.

My baby sister got stabbed

My baby sister got stabbed. "Why the fuck didn't you wait for her?" Giovanni's voice boomed, pointed towards Fynn and Alessandro.

"She said she would be right behind us! We didn't know she was going to stay behind for a bit," Alessandro said.

Fynn just looked deep in thought. "Her fault for staying behind," he said.

Why is he acting like this?