Chapter 2

Shit

Shit. 

They can't be fucking home. There's no way! There's absolutely no way, right?

Wrong. I saw movement inside. Internally preparing for the beating I was going to get, I turned my bike around and parked a few blocks down the street.

I then jogged up to Scarlett and Jason's house, mentally preparing myself for the beating I'd recieve. I knew if I tried to climb up the side of the house, I would get a bigger beating in the morning.

I groaned. I was also supposed to cook them dinner which I didn't do. I texted Noah. "Hey. May not make it out alive. Guess we'll see lol. Xo Xo."

I sighed, cracking the door open a tiny bit, hoping maybe, just maybe they would be too drunk to notice me.

I silently shut the door and began creeping to my room before I heard large footsteps and his horrifying voice which made me walk faster. "Oh little doll, where are you?" He cooed, walking towards the hallway from the living room. That sound was followed by Scarlett, my so-called mother's cackle.

I began to run to my room but my wrist was grabbed, flinging me around with a crack to my shoulder. My small phone buzzed in my pocket, most likely Noah but Jason grabbed it out of my pocket and threw it on the ground before stomping on it and breaking it.

That was my only source of contacting someone unless I walked some miles to Noah's house. I refused to show emotion in front of these monsters, though. They didn't deserve the satisfaction.

A hard fist collided with my face as my head whipped to the side. For some reason, my body wouldn't fight back though. Snap into it! You're an undefeated underground street fighter and most deadly assassin! Fight back!

I couldn't though. My body froze and wouldn't respond to my brain willing to fight. There was a kick to my gut which made my body fold over. Scarlett kicked the back of my knees, causing me to fall helplessly onto the floor on my scraped up knees.

"Where were you, bitch?" Jason sneered, punching me square in the jaw again. "Whoring around? You slut," he said, kicking my already bruised ribs which caused an unvoluntary wince from me.

He took a swig from his beer bottle before crashing it over my head, the glass shards falling to the ground and getting stuck in my arms and legs, even the side of my head. Blood trickled down the side of my forehead and I knew I was in deep shit now.

"What are you going to do? Run that mouth of yours more?" Jason taunted.

I opened my mouth to make a snide remark but was cut off as Jason's hand wrapped around my throat, constricting my air and picking me up off the ground. He pinned me to the wall as my hair fell beside my eyes, my hands clawing at his to let me go.

Just as black spots started clouding my vision, he let me go. I crumpled to the floor, gasping for breath which came in as a wheeze on my damaged throat. "Why don't we teach her a lesson?" Scarlett asked, grabbing a knife.