This made Asad suspicious... the teachers and staff in this school were saying the same thing that the teachers in the other school stated.

Asad then decided to remove Anwar from the school and he peacefully took her to a school for only girls hoping everything will be okay but to Asad and Nawal's greatest surprise, Anwar came back with a broken leg after just a week of attending the school.

Asad was beyond furious when he saw his daughter crying in of him with her broken leg while Nawal was scared because she knows that people don't usually bully children so why were they picking on Anwar and only her.

The suspicious part was that this was a reoccurring issue. It has happened in three schools now meaning that something was definitely up.

Nawal took Anwar to the hospital while Asad went to the school and sued the school for what they did to his daughter then he made sure it was permanently shut down.

He then decided that he will withdraw Anwar from school permanently.

'This is not a coincidence. Something is fishy and I won't let anyone harm my daughter'... Asad said to himself as he drove to the hospital to see Nawal and Anwar.

Anwar was unconsciously lying on the hospital bed and Nawal was by her side with tears in her eyes.

"Come on mine, do not cry. We will get to the bottom of all this okay?"... Asad hushed her and calmly stroked her back but his heart was uneasy.

"I don't want Anwar to die"... Nawal cried out.

"No no, strike death out of it, she will be fine , let us stay positive as you always say"... Asad said and watch Nawal tried to calm herself down.

Asad then went to buy food for Nawal and himself before heading back to the hospital where he spent the rest of the day with his family.

Fortunately for the duo, Anwar gained consciousness that evening but she could not move her limbs...

2 days later, Asad was glad that Anwar was being discharged so he got ready from home and went straight to the hospital.

Nawal has been sleeping with Anwar in the hospital while Asad slept alone in their big mansion.

Asad drove eagerly to the hospital and parked his car in the car lot .

He met his wife and daughter sitting in the reception because the doctor was about to discharge them.

Nawal had to carry Anwar because of her leg was bandaged and the little girl found it hard to walk.

"Easy there honey, do not stress your limbs. Mama will carry you"... Nawal says to Anwar who was crying.

"Mama will I remain like this forever?"... Anwar asked in between her sobs.

"No.. never my honey"... Nawal tried to assure her but Anwar couldn't stop crying.

The scene pained Asad as he watched his daughter cry with sad eyes.

He then heaved a heavy sigh and decided to help them get into the car.

He walked towards Nawal's side and caressed Anwar's cheeks then wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Don't cry my princess, Daddy is here for you"... Asad said to Anwar whose head was resting on Nawal's shoulder.

Anwar slowly nodded and the trio walked to the car.

Asad opened the door for Nawal to enter with Anwar before he got into the driver's seat.

He decided that he will just transfer their hospital bill to the doctor's account number directly because he had no intention of returning to the hospital...