"Band Crush" | T.K

Tom's pov

Me, Georg, Gustav and my brother were all waiting for Y/n to show up for our band practice. This was her 7th time being late again and it was getting annoying.

"Seriously what the heck is taking her so long?" I said to the group.

"She probably has something important to do" Bill said.

"There's nothing that important then to not be here right now" I rolled my eyes.

"Her family you idiot" bill threw a paper ball at me.

"Whatever" I grabbed the paper ball that was on the floor and threw it back at him and he ducked and it hit Georg in the face. "Dude, what the hell?" Georg threw his arms up in the air.

"Sorry" I laughed. "You're just worried she might skip practice again and you won't be able to see your girlfriend" Gus mocked.

"I don't like her!" I raised my voice. "Oh yes you do" Georg puckered his lips and talked at me like I was a infant. "You loovve her" Bill said in a sing-song voice.

"You guys are immature" I was sitting in a chair trying to tune my guitar right. "Y/n and Tom sitting in a tree. K.i.s.s.i.n.g" they all sang. I started playing my guitar loudly so I wouldn't be able to hear them, but they seem to make themselves loud enough so that I could hear them. "First comes love, then comes marriage and then comes a baby in a baby carriage" they all laughed.

I angrily sat my guitar down and ran up on Georg. "Dude, you can't take me?" He chuckled. "I can try" I said back. I had my arms around him pushing him back into the wall where all of our chords were plugged in with my guitar and the loud speakers. "Don't deny that your in love" he teased. I pulled him back and pushed him against the wall again and made him make a noise, knowing that his back hit hard against the wall.

He pushed me back while he still had an arm on my back and from under me. He flipped me around and I was in a head lock. "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" We heard Bill and Gustav chant together. "Shut up!" I yelled at them.

"Come on, Tommy, you just gonna let curious Georg do that? Punch him!" Gustav said. I was able to pull out of the head lock and push Georg. "Come on, princess" he called me. "I ain't not girl, you fur ball" I insulted him.

"You sure got the hair for it" he said. That's when I charged at him and he had me in a choke hold, I could smell his sweaty arm pit and it reeks of dog shit. "Do you ever bath" I asked. "Stop worrying about that and worry about me taking you down Cinderella" he laughed. "Oh! Don't let him call you that, take him down!" Bill said, cheering for me. "Take him down, Georg!" Gustav yelled.

"I thought you were on my side?!" I coughed from the smell of Georg's pits. "I switched teams" Gus shrugged his shoulders.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" They all shouted.

"What the hell is going on!" We heard Y/n raised her voice. I turned my head seeing her stand by our garage door. "Uh, we are just playing around" Georg said. "I can see that" she pointed at me. "Playing! I'm suffering let me go" I slapped his back. He pushed me away making me stumble a little bit. "You ass" I said to him.

"A very cute ass" he laughed pointing at his butt. "Gross" me and Bill said at the same time.

"Well, you can stop with the butt jokes. I'm here now" she rose her hands in defense. "You could've been here 17 minutes ago" I said. "Be glad, I'm here! I could've just not come here" she pointed her finger at me while she brought out her guitar. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes. Bill, Gus and Georg were all snickering quietly so that Y/n wouldn't hear them. I flipped them off and went back to my guitar where I left it at.

"Ready?" Y/n asked us.

"Ready!" All the guys said.

My internet is slow asf but I think I like this imagine, probably not my best but it's alr ig? This may be my last update cuz I ain't suppose to have my phone right now. But I will publish in August?

Should I do a smut imagine?