"Enemy" | T.K

Tom's pov

I got four words for you buddy.

I. Hate. Y/n. Y/l/n. Why? Because! She gets on my nerves and she always mess with me. "Look at what you just did! You got paint in my hair!" Y/n shouted at me. "So? Stop being a big baby" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a baby! You bully!" She said anger.

Okay...maybe I'm the one Messing with her but it doesn't matter. Girls are cry baby's anyways.

"No I'm not, you liar" I sassed at her. "Yes you are you girly girl" she called me. She knew I hated being called that, she knew people would make fun of me for looking like a girl. I got so mad I grabbed the cup of water that was next to me and I walked over to her and dumped It all on her head.

She screamed feeling the coldness dump on her head. "I'm gonna really beat you up!" She stood up quickly from her chair and charged at me with full speed. Knocking me down on the floor and hitting my head on the ground. I felt her sitting on me and small fists hitting my chest. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!" She yelled at me. "Stop right now Mrs. Y/l/n" our teacher said pulling her off of me.

"He got paint in my hair and poured water on me." she told him. I sat up grinning at her because now shes gonna be the one getting into trouble. "I'm calling both your parents" he said.

~ ~

I got grounded and no TV for a week. This sucks! I wouldn't be in this place if she wasn't such a snob about getting paint in her hair.

I saw my bedroom door open and there was Bill. "Why do you keep messing with her?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes not trying to hear what he got to say. "If you like her that much, then just try to be nice to her for once" Bill sat on my bed. "Like her! Are you kidding?!" I said shocked. "Why would I ever like a girl like her?" I crossed my arms. "You always stare at her, Tom. It's pretty clear you have heart eyes for her" he laughed.

"It's not funny" I pushed him, making him fall off the bed. "Ow!...see that's your problem right there. You always do before you think" Bill pointed his finger at his head. "I'm better at doing then thinking" I said. " You're not better at doing, you suck at thinking. What you need to do is how to NOT do the dos" he sat back on my bed. I giggled at what he said. "What?" Bill asked. "You said do the dos" I laughed. He hit my leg because I wasn't taking this seriously.

"I'm not laughing, you need to apologize to her tomorrow" he walked out of my room.

Okay, so I need to apologize to the snot nosed crying little cry baby tomorrow, got it.

Is anybody still doing fireworks now because it's been 3 days since the 4th and they're still doing fireworks.