"Spooky Season" | T.K

"Joey! Hurry the hell up!" You raised your voice from the bathroom.

"I'm trying to find my mask!" He said.

You were applying fake blood on your lips and your forehead to match the make-up like Sydney Prescott from Scream. You already had the outfit on and the hair done, you just needed the blood to make the costume look nice. "Where's the last place you left it!" You said, stilling dabbing a little blood on the top right of your forehead. "I can't remember!" You could hear stuff being moved around harshly.

You sighed setting the fake blood down and going to look for the mask. You went in the room with him seeing his and your stuff all over the floor. "You made a mess" you looked around. "Yeah, my bad, now can you help me find it." You saw him look under the bed.

You rolled your eyes and saw the mask sitting on top of the dresser where your stuff is. Well was because all of it was on the floor.

You walked over to it and grabbed it. "Found it" you showed him. "That fast!" He said surprised. "You literally made our room look like a pig Stein and you didn't look on the dresser" you pointed your other hand at the mask you were holding. He got up from the floor and stood up to grab it.

You pulled it back from him to wait for him to say thank you. "What do you say?" You played. "Just give me the mask" he tried to grab it from you. "Nope! Answer it and I'll give it back" He gave you a serious look like he wasn't in the mood to do this. "Thank you, for finding my mask my pookie duty bloody short midget bear" He said, he reached for it again but you pushed him away.

"What kind of nick name is that?" You question.

"I don't know all right! So give me the mask" he demanded.

"Say please first" you ordered.

"Please!" He said rudely.

"Say it nicer" you said.

"Please can I have my mask back" he listened.

"See now was that so hard" you handed him the mask. "For me it was" he put the mask on. "How do I look?" He asked you while doing a pose. "A killer" you smirked. "Nice." his voice sounded a bit mumbled under the mask. "Come on, let's not be late" you walked out the room and into the bathroom to put the fake blood away.

"Is he gonna be there?" Joey asked, having his mask off. You knew who he meant by "he" because Joey and your ex did not get along. "Bill said everyone was going. Including Tom" you said.

"Yeah, but the guy he's an asshole you know. A real dip shit" You could hear the irritatetion in his tone. "I know, that. I use to date him" you chuckled. "I'm being serious here, Y/n. The guy punched me in the face for finding out I'm dating you and you already know how the rest plays out" he said leaning against the door frame. "You don't need to worry about him anymore. I'm with you now and that's how I like it" you went to grab his hands.

You stared into his dark green eyes, that almost looked as if they were brown. "Good because I love that" He smiled. "Oh, I know you do" you smirked, leaning in to give him a kiss.

He pushed himself off the door frame to wrap his arms around you while you had your hands run through his black colored hair that if he stands in light, people would think his hair color is purple. While your lips was doing the work, his hands slid down your back to grab your ass but you stopped him from going further. "Nuh uh" you shook your head. "What?, they won't care if we're a little late" he winks. "They will and I don't wanna be late." You pushed away to walked outta the bathroom. "We could do it when we get back but right now, I wanna go to that party and have fun" you said.