"Boy band and a girl" | T.K

Y/ns pov

We were being interviewed by a lady that requested to interview us to ask a couple of questions weeks ago and now that our schedule is clear, we can now answer a couple of questions.

"Hi, I'm Amy Thomas and I'm here with Tokio Hotel. If you don't know them, check their songs "ready, set go" and "Don't jump" on iTunes or maybe even get tickets for their upcoming concert on July 11, before they're all sold out." She spoke into the camera. "Now let's begin with the questions that you all requested for me to ask" she went through her cards to look for something to say.

"Here's a question that Leah from Nebraska wanted to know. What's your favorite food from America?" She asked. "In and out burgers and, you know, like fast food things" Tom was the first to speak. "Yeah, and there candy's are so good, but in Germany our candy's are so different from yours, because you guys have a verity of different flavors and. Just basically a lot of sugar" Bill said getting all of us to laugh. "So you're calling us fat?" I blurt. Bill swinged his head towards me. "Basically" he said.

"You know what, I'm starting to think being in this band was a mistake" I joked. "It's not our fault that you moved to Germany from America" Tom said making them all laugh. "You all are just so mean to me, especially you Tom. You bug me like twenty-four seven" I fake cried. "It's because he has a fat crush on you" Georg said. "Who wouldn't" Tom chuckled having all eyes on him. "I always knew you had some sort of liking to me" I pointed at him. "Wait? So, Tom? Would you ever date Y/n?" Amy asked him, now focused on his interests. "Absolutely, yeah" he nodded his head with a smirk. I blushed hearing his answer coming from him.

"And how are you taking this, Y/n? Would you date him?" She asked me and then all eyes were now on me. "um, maybe" I scratched the back of my head. "I don't really know. I just got out of a bad relationship so I'm not sure, but I am keeping my options open." Amy gave me a warm smile. "I'm sorry to hear that" She said. "Don't be, he was a dick anyways" I laughed. "We all knew that" Bill spoke. Gustav and Tom both laughed when Georg slapped Bills arm. "Ow! He's always abusing me" Bill said to Amy. "You're always bothering us" I said.

"Do you all always fight like this?" Amy asked. "Sometimes" I said. "Some of the times we just feel like messing with each other if one of us is bored" Gustav mentioned.

"This one time I uh, pushed Y/n in the pool once because she wouldn't get in the water with me and she went crazy and started to drown me" Tom laughed remembering the incident that happened months ago. "He's such a child, seriously, he can't leave me alone for one second. It gets annoying" I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't have to if you would just stop being a drama queen and play in the pool with me" He pointed his thumb at me. "Are both Y/n and tom fight like this?" Amy questions. "Yes" Bill, Gus and Georg said. "Every single day. They act like siblings" Bill laughed.

"No, no, that's you and him. You both act like baby's. Tom is like a petty attention seeker older brother and Bill is like a girly grumpy and mean little brother" I smiled mentioning how they act. "We are not" the twins both say. "Are too. Tom is a pink person and Bill has a dark energy but if they change that then Bill would be the pink one and Tom would be the dark one, if he chooses to be sexy on his good days" I chuckled. "I'm sexy all the time" he smirked rubbing his hands together. "Not when you have that huge hat on your head and you end up looking like a mushroom." I tapped his head and he pushed my hand away and I giggled getting his reaction from him.

We continued on with the questions when she was all out of what to asked us we played a game, kiss, date or dump. Tom was the one to kiss or date any of the female celebrities but one. Bill only wanted to date one then Gus and Georg basically dumped because they had girlfriends and I dated, there was mostly female celebrities and a few men but I didn't like any of them. The game was over when she asked all of us personal questions about each of us. She started with Bill, then Tom and Gus and Georg. They had a couple of questions while I had more.