"First meet" | B. K

You and Jessie your best friend were on the couch in the living room watching TV.

Well, you were trying to but Jess was playing music in her room too loud for you to hear the TV. "Jess can you turn that down!" You shouted from the living to her bedroom. The music was still on full blown like it was a concert. "Jesus! Jessie turn it down!" This time you yelled liked a fangirl calling out for the cute boy in an rock band.

Suddenly you heard the music turn off and heard footsteps coming towards the living room. "What?!" She asked with an annoyed tone. "I'm trying to watch tv" you tell her. She looked to the side like as if there was a camera there. "Okay? So!" She said about to leave. "Turn your music down." You demanded. "No, thank you very much" she said.

"Yes! Okay? I get that you like them but please just turn the volume down to a minimum." You pleaded. She jumped over the couch beside you and said. "Like them? Like them?! Are you KIDDING Y/N" You looked at her wit fear in your eyes because of how close she was to your face.

"I'm guessing you love them" you said. "Of course I love them! They're Tokio hotel! For goodness sake!" You rolled your eyes by her fan girl-ing over them. "You can't tell me they aren't ALL hot" she sat up on her knees on the couch.

Okay fine...she isn't wrong.

"Alright Alright! They are okay!" You stood up away from her because she was getting a little to close in your bubble. "But please Jess I beg you, turn it down. I wanna watch my show" you intertwined your fingers together, looking as if you were praying to her.

She smiled at you, looking like a light bulb. "What?" You questioned. "Let's go to the store" she jumped up from the couch. "What!" You questioned again but this time it was like a confusing question. "I want snacks and I'm hungry" she left going to her room, with you following her. "No! I don't wanna go" you complained like a 5 year old not wanting to go to bed. "Yes! You said you were watching your show right? So let's go get some snacks" she put on some shoes she bought a week ago.

"You were just listening to music" you said. "Yeah, and now I want snack and plus. What show are you watching anyways?" She asked. "Supernatural why?" You answered. "Good! I love Supernatural!" She said leaving the room and to the kitchen to grab her keys. "Since when?!" You asked. "Since Jared Padalecki stared in it" she smirked. You sighed and accepted the fact you are going to be forced to go to the store.

"Fine. Ju-just wait" you left, going to your room putting on some shoes and a hoodie and just left the shorts you had on. "Ready?!" She shouts. "Coming!" You said.

~ ~

You and Jess are walking down a aisle, looking for some goodies to eat while watching Supernatural. "Okay you get the drinks and I'll get the snack" she happily said with a smile. You rolled your eyes walking off, looking for the sodas for you and Jess.

There was sprite and Pepsi and others there, but you chose water. Of course Jessie will get mad cause you didn't get pop, but it's her fault for making you go to the store.

After you got that, you heard a scream. It was Jess scream, but it wasn't like a scared scream. More like a happy scream.

Oh my gosh! She better not be hugging a cosplay like Tom. The last time she did that, the guy put a restraining order on her. And he wasn't even the real Tom Kaulitz.

You ran towards the scream and you found her hugging Bill Kaulitz. Holy shit! No way. Bill Kaulitz! Bill freaking Kaulitz. "Please let go" the lady next to Bill said, trying to get Jessie off of him. You quickly ran towards the scene pulling Jess off. "Come on Jess let go, you're embarrassing yourself" you pulled harder, and then finally she was no longer in Bill's grasps.

You pushed her aside going to talk to her. "What the hell jess?" You questioned but she didn't answer. "Jess!" You snapped your fingers in her face but nothing. You turned around going to apologize to him, seeing his hair was spiked just a little and his hair was mid-length, wearing everything black but his belt was brown and the rings on his finger were silver.

"I am so so very sorry about her, she just got a little crazy that's all. You know how fans are?" You said trying to make an excuse for your best friend. The women next to Bill looked angry because of what just happened. Of course she might call the law on her, but come on I bet she would do the same thing if she saw some famous guy she liked.

"Please don't put a retraining order on her" you had a worried look on your face hoping the most hot and famous singer won't do what you think he might do. "No worries" he smiled. "It's always a pleasure meeting..." he looked at Jess then back at you. "Fans" he sighed. "Oh thank you" you breathed, thanking Jesus for not letting this day be a bad day.

You stood there awkwardly not knowing what else to do. "Um you want a autograph or a picture?" He asked. "No it's fine, I shou- we should be going now" you said quickly running off with Jess by your side.

"Wait!" He said. You turned around. "You drop this" he said handing you a folded piece of paper. You don't remember having a piece of paper on you but it was Bill Kaulitz giving you something, so might as well take it. As you grabbed it you felt his hand touch your hand and you immediately got Butterflies. "Thanks" you gave him a quick smile and ran off again.

~ ~

You were in your room thinking about what happened earlier today. You met Bill, the Singer in the band, Tokio Hotel.

You were giggling and kicking your feet like when a little girl kissed her crush. Jess had to come in your room a few times thinking that something was wrong with you.

"Are you okay?" She asked you. "Yeah, yeah I'm good" you said to her. Letting her know she can leave the room now. After a few moments later you remembered the paper Bill gave you that you 'dropped'.

You went to your hoodie and checked the pocket of your hoodie for the paper. You pulled it out and unfolded it seeing words written on it.

( 402 ) - *** - ****
- Bill Kaulitz

What the fu-

Sooo how you like it?? Good bad? Maybe? No? Oh alr...