"New school, New me" | B.K

Bills pov

Our teacher has been teaching us English lately and she hasn't said a word why she was. All she said was that she'll tell us when they arrive. But who?

My guess is a new student. Tom hopes it's a girl, of course he would want that. He's always been a fan of girls since the age of six and now that we our 8 it's gotten worse.

The next day we all sat in our seats Tom was sitting across from me and there was a boy sitting next to him. "Okay, Everybody I have an announcement to make" she says trying to quiet down the class. "I bet that she's gonna say she's pregnant" Tom whispered. I kicked his feet under the desk making him mouth 'ouch to me.

"You know how I have been teaching you all English right?" We all shake our heads yes. "Well because we have a new student and she just arrived here today from America" so she is a girl.

"She doesn't know much about our language so I wanted to learn her language so we could understand her better" the teacher smiled. "So I want all of you to be nice to her and treat her like she's one of your own friends" she said. She walked out of the class and when she came back there was a girl walking behind her. That's probably her.

I couldn't really see her because she had her hands around the teachers leg, trying to hide herself.

"You can let go now" the teacher told the girl. Well she didn't obviously, but it did took her about a minute to. She stepped away from the teacher and she was like a princess. Like the most beautiful princess in the world. Her eyes were pretty her hair was in a low bun and her shoes were dirty, probably cause of the rain. It was really muddy.

And she had a purple shirt, I couldn't read it but my guess is it's in English, but. She had a sad face mostly scared but sad. "Would you like to tell us your name?" The teacher spoke. The girl didn't say anything and just stood there with her arms crossed. "Okay, um this is Y/n, everyone say hi to her" we all said hi to her in our language. "In English" the teacher said. "Hello, y/n" the class said in sync. Y/n? What a pretty name.

"Would you want to tell us about yourself Y/n?" The teacher asked. "No" is the only thing she said. "Okay well please take a seat by Bill" she said my name. "Bill can you please raise your hand so she knows who you are?" I did what I was told and raised my hand. Tom smirked at me as she was walking towards us. I gave him a 'what' look cause he always does that when he likes something or he knows if I like something.

She pulled out her seat and sat down next to me, she smelled so good like it was her natural smell. "I'm Tom, bills other better looking brother" I rolled my eyes at him and I saw that she didn't care what he have to say about him or me or anyone for that matter.

"Okay class, today we'll be learning how to write in cursive" the teacher said sitting down in her seat.

~ ~

I tried talking to y/n multiple times but she wouldn't say anything to me. She wouldn't even look at me. She was always alone at recess and at lunch and she'd always never talk about her parents.

I wanted to play with her and be her Friend but it didn't seem like she wanted to be friends with anybody. Tom would say she's mute or she's an alien who can't talk because if she does she'll reveal her true self and look like a green tall, big headed creature. I would slap him or punch him in the arm most of the times he talked bad about her.

Yeah she might be mute or whatever but that doesn't mean you can make up some random stuff about her. It's not right and he wouldn't like it if people were saying the same thing about him.

We were at recess playing tag and hide and seek but y/n was always sitting out. This time she was on the bench, her legs barley touching the ground. When there was also a guy with her. He didn't seem like a friend at all. "Tom" I hit his arm. "Huh?" He looked at me. "Is he friends with her?" I pointed at the girl. The boy was laughing at her and touching her arm and throwing dirt at her. He was also saying something to her that made her cry.

She tried to walk away from him but he just kept following her. "We gotta help her" I walked off. "Bill what?! Stay outta this" he told me. "He's bullying her! Why wouldn't I stay out of this?" I said. He sighed and came to and understanding. He knew what it felt like being bullied. We still are but we know how to stand up for ourselves.

Me and my brother both marched towards her together like it was a mission. "Leave her alone" I shouted at him. He turned around and laughed. "Or what? Little girl? You gonna hit me?" He grinned. Pushing me on the ground. "No but he might" I said mentioning my brother. Tom punched him in the face making the boy fall on his butt. "Ow! I'm telling on you" he ran off crying. "You better run you sissy" Tom yelled.

He helped me up and saw y/n sitting down on the ground still crying. "It's okay, he won't mess with you anymore" I said. "Yeah, I gave him a hard left hand, and trust me he won't be able to sleep tonight" Tom bragged about. She still didn't seem to have to say a word to us.

I sat down on the ground with her when I looked up at Tom, wanting him to sit down next to me. He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Why are you still crying?" I asked her. She hesitated for a moment to speak but then she did. "He was saying bad things about my mom" her face was filled with so much sadness and tears.

"He was wrong to say that, I'm sure your mom is a cool person!" I tried to comfort her. "She was" she wiped away her tears. "Was?" I looked at her confused. Tom nudge my arm. I frowned wondering what he was trying to say. He slide his finger across his neck like what someone would do when someone is dead. Oh my god!

"She died in a car accident a month ago" a tear slide down her face. "I'm so sorry that happened to you" I apologized. "That must suck" Tom said. "It sucks big time" she said. "I should give him another hit to the face and this time I won't stop" Tom threatened.

"Don't! You will get into trouble and mom and dad doesn't like when you get in trouble" I said. stopping him from doing something stupid. "Fine" he sighed. I looked back at her with guilt feeling bad for her. "You wanna play with us?" I asked her. She looked at me confused. "No one likes being sad, I don't like being sad and I'm sure your mom doesn't want you to be sad" I tried comforting her.

"You sure?" She wiped her face again, making sure there wasn't no tear left on her face. "Yeah!" I said. She smiled at me and it was the first time seeing her happy in all of these weeks she's been here.

"Are we going to go or just sit here on the ground" Tom blurt. "Come on!" I stood up, reaching my hand out for her. She grabbed it and I felt her soft skin touch mines. She stood up wiping the dirt and grass off her clothes. "Now let's go I wanna play!" Tom ran away tagging Y/n. "You're it" he shouted away from us.

"Ah!" I let go of her hand and ran away not trying to be tagged. "Wait that's not fair!" She chased me. We were running around the playground, climbing on the stairs the lead to the slides trying to get away from Y/n. She was laughing and smiling having fun with us. Tom eventually was tagged and me and Y/n had to run away from him.

I held her hand as we ran together like we were best friends already, and she was.

My best friend.

Oh my god! I love it! Do you love it? Vote! Share! Pls or not idc ( I do tho so pls)