They both slowly walked and collecting her reports, they went home.

As soon as they were home, everyone surrounded them. Aarav was sleeping inside.

Arnav - That Doctor gave me an earful and asked me to take care of her properly.

Aakash - Acha.... What else she said ?

Arnav - She ordered me to not let Kushi travel long.

He sat on the sofa falling into his deep thinking.

Anurag who came back from office - Hi....

Everyone smiled to him and Aarti asked maid to bring Coffee for him.

Anurag - So what did the doctor said ?

Arnav - Doctor asked kushi to not travel long......

Anurag - Shall I tell you something?

Arnav nodded. He already figured out what his father wants to ask, but opted to listen him first.

Anurag - Why don't you both stay here itself ? I know that's nearly impossible. But we need to consider Kushi and the Baby's health na. She has went through so much so it would be better if we follow what doctor said clearly.

Arnav - But how's that possible Papa ? We both have a business there to look after.

Anurag smiled - I have told my suggestion. Now it's upto you both to decide.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... You go and freshen up. I will sit here itself. After dinner I will come upstairs.

Arnav - Ok. Sit here itself and don't walk here and there.

Arnav went upstairs. Payal who was with Aarav walked towards everyone with him. As he saw his mumma he exclaimed and ran to her.

Resting his arms on Kushi's lap Aarav smiled to his mother.

Kushi - Hey....

Aarav - Mumma Kaha gai ? ( Where did you went ? )

Kushi - I went to hospital....

Aarav - Hosital ? (Hospital ? )

Kushi - Hmm.... Yesterday Mumma fell down na. So Doctor Aunty called me for checkup.

Aarav looked at his mumma sadly. He knew that Doctor Aunties always puts injection..... Did that big aunty gave injection to mumma also ?

Aarav - chui laga ? ( Did they give injection )

Kushi - No No.... Mumma is very strong girl na. So they didn't gave injection.

Aarav smiled jumping.

Kushi - You tell me what were you doing ? Did you trouble Chachi ?

Aarav - Nai.... Aarv goo boy he..... ( No. Aarav is good boy )

Kushi laughed pulling his cheek.

Kushi - Mumma is very bored. Why don't you bring your lala here. We shall do some drawing together...... Dada is in room. Ask him.... Go.....

Aarav shrieked and turned to go upstairs.

Kushi - Aarav careful....

Aarav - Haa....

He ran upstairs towards their room to bring his bag that he with all the love in his heart named as lala.

Aakash - Wait I will go with him....

Kushi - No need Aakash ji. He will go.

Payal - Bhabhi..... This little guy has great understanding towards you.