Chapter 11 - Hour With You

Kaenna's POV
2:12 AM

"CAN YOU GO SLOWER!" I shouted in frustration and fear. Tangina kase si Jefferson, ang bilis bilis tumakbo.

"Chill. You're not gonna die!" Jefferson exclaimed while smiling. Tawang-tawa ang gago while driving 80/kms in his car.

"But I will if you don't slow the fuck down!" I said.

He laughed harder and before toning it down a little. Over the road, I'm with my ex boyfriend. Or fling, for him. At least that's what he said years ago.

"You good now?" He said.

I rolled my eyes before him then I said , "Yes, sir. Thank you."

"Ang sungit mo na sa'kin Eannie. You weren't like that back then." Jefferson said.

"Sir, can we drop the act? I don't know you, nor the nickname. Please, stop calling me that." I lied boldly.

I felt the car slow down heavily.

"You're so persistent on denying our past. But if I kiss you right now would you remember everything?" Jefferson said, looking at me seriously.

"What? Ewan ko sa'yo, sir Jefferson." I replied.

I heard him let out, I reckon, a forced laugh.
"Those days before..." He trailed. He's trying to muster what enchantingly fraudulent words he's going to say at the moment.

"Never existed." I finished his sentence off. "Sir, we are near the 7/11 po. Can u drop me there?" The way is split into two. One papuntang 7/11 and one papunta palabas ng bayan.

His head turned to me, a fire in his eyes, I saw it, before saying, "You're in my car. We do this my way."

His car went for the other way. "Jefferson? Sir, what are you doing?" I asked out of fear and anger.

"Why, you're so scared of spending time with me in fear of remembering our moments before?" He said, smirking.

The pace of the car accelerated to his liking. I clutched my seatbelt in fear and I think Jefferson saw that, as his smirk grew a bit.

"Easy there, Eannie. Like I said, you won't die." Jefferson said.

I just glared at him for a while, not looking at where he's taking me.

After a few minutes, I felt the car slow down. I scanned my eye across and checked my surroundings. This is the way papunta sa lugar kung saan niya ko dinala noon.

Little by little, memories flooded down my brain.

"Slow down there, Eannie. The place won't leave lol." Jefferson said, smiling at me while I ran towards the little vacation house he has near the beach.

“I know, but I can't help it. This is too pretty!” I said, before reaching the abode's doorstep.

“Come here, quick! Buksan mo, so I can use the back door to go outside the beach!” I yelled. The man fastened his strut before reaching out to his pockets for a key.

“You're so eager to play. You're so childish.” He said, still smiling as he unlocked the door.

“Well, I'm your baby, aren't I?” I said, laughing before entering. The interior was beautiful. Cream colored wood-like material for its floors, as the walls was colored darker.

It contained a sofa set who matches the color scheme, as well as few appliances. “Hold on, I'll turn on the aircon.” Jefferson said, as he headed in as well.

I sat into the sofa as I waited for him to come back. “Can we play on the beach now?” I asked with enthusiastic eyes.

“Of course we could baby. Anything you want.” He said, before he kissed my lips.

...
..
.
..
...

“Your eyes still twinkle as they did before, Eannie.” Jefferson said, as he looked into me.

We have reached the destination, and my eyes lay waste on the scenery before me. The exterior remains the same as I remember it.
The house sitting besides the beach, as waves crashed on the shore. “It's still beautiful as the first time I saw it.” I subconsciously said.

I then realized what I just said and muttered something out of my mind in panic. “Ilang ulit na namin kase dinaanan to. Oo, hehe. Ganda, sa'yo pala to, Sir Jefferson?”

I could see Jefferson's lips curve into a smirk. “Heh, got you.”

Nervousness was apparent in my voice, however I cleared my throat and said. “It's nice, yeah.”

His smirk widened as we reached the house's doorsteps. He unlocked it in and the families sight enveloped my eyes.

I guess some things never change.
“Get in, Eannie.” He told me, as he entered the house first. I came shortly after.

He turned on the house's aircon and set it to medium, the atmosphere was a bit cold already. “So uh... How long do you own this place for?” I asked, pretending not to know despite the fact that I was here years ago.

“Well, for a while now. I had it before you played with me by the beach 4 years ago.” He said, clearly agitating me.

“I have no recollection of that memory, sir.” I denied. “Oh yeah? What is this, then?” He says, before opening up a drawer from a cabinet.

It was a polaroid picture of me looking at the beach by the back window...

I guess he got me now...

- end of chapter -

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the very late update. I will try to update consistently from now on.