Chapter 3 - Confession.

Kaenna's POV
3:30 PM

“Okay near na tayo, hoes.” Dariahna said. He's currently driving Joriahna and I towards Jefferson's home.

“Their Villa is a lot wider than ours. Is this how the rich-rich live?” Joriahna asked to no one in particular.

“Bitch this is no one's Villa. This is the Guivez' residence.” Dariahna replied.

“Girl what? God damn.” Joriahna cursed.

When we were near the gate, a guard stopped us.

“Good day, please state your name and your business here.” Sabi ng guard.

I immediately rolled down my window, kase nasa shotgun seat ako.

The guard was in my window so when I rolled it down he immediately faced me.
“Oh, Mr. Roberta. Pasok ho kayo.” he said before smiling.

We were let in. I told Dariahna where the main house is and we headed there. After a few minutes, we reached it.

He parked his car sa malapad na parking space ng main house and we got out the car.

Pumunta kami sa pintuan ng main house. A butler was waiting, I immediately recognized it as the main butler of the house.

I smiled, “Hi po kuya Ryan, andyan ho ba si Jefferson?” I asked.

The butler had one look at my face and registered his memory, “Ah, iho. Yes, andito si sir Jefferson. Albeit, may kasama siya.” Kuya Ryan replied.

“Sino naman po ang kasama niya?” I asked as reply to his statement.

“It's his circle of friends, the ones from his school. Anyway, pasok kayo ng friends mo. Pinatawag ka ba niya?” He said before asking.

I nodded, and I know I lied but this is for the sake of my baby. We entered the main house.

“He's in the living room sa second floor. I think he's currently drinking with his friends kase he asked me for some alcoholic beverage earlier.” Kuya Ryan said. “You do know the way, right? If so, hahayaan ko nalang kayong pumunta magisa. I have so many things to take care of.” Kuya Ryan asked.

I answered a quick nod before making my way to where Jefferson is.

I guided my friends up to the second floor, then went for the living room. The sounds of laughter and music rang into my ears while our steps were one by one closing the gap between Jefferson and I.

“Bro, how's that gay boy you're hitting?” One of his friends started, that made us stop our tracks. “Let's hear what they say about you.” Dariahna quietly said.

“Who?” Jefferson asked. “You know, that slim cute Asian boy you're with like, last two months ago. You guys still together or?” The guy he was talking to replied.

“Nah. You guys know my game, I fuck people and I leave them, he was just one of those people.” Jefferson replied.

My heart broke as those words left his mouth. Is that what I am to him? Just another person who he fucked one night tapos tinapon na para bang tissue?

“I'll kill this guy.” Joriahna said then taking a step ahead. Dariahna stopped him while my tears began to flow. “Girl, you're gonna get your ass sued. Let's go.” Dariahna said.

We left the Guivez' mansion filled with melancholy. Hinagkan kaagad ako nila Dariahna at Joriahna when we got out of the house.

“Babe, it's okay. He does not deserve you.” Dariahna said, “Yeah, fuck him. Hindi mo siya kailangan. We are here to support you, both emotionally and financially.” Joriahna added.

I smiled in sadness. Haist, ano ba yung ginawa ko to have this type of things happening in my life?

- End of Chapter -

Please comment if you see any grammatical or spelling mistakes, thank you! ❤️