I quickly signal Rocky, or rather the Ultra Dragon, to fly faster, "Faster Rocky!"

The Ultra Dragon then flew faster as I guided him to the Ninjago Hospital. I looked down at (Y/n) and saw that under the white collar of her dress, a crescent moon was glowing a creepy dark purple almost black. I reached to touch it but quickly pulled away when the heat radiating off of the mark liked to burn me. How can she be burning up so badly when the rest of her is cold?

**Present Coles POV**

Waiting... Just waiting for those morons to hurry up and get here. What could be taking them so long?! Just then I see Dareth run down the hall faster than I have almost ever seen anyone run. If he were to lose some weight and start working out he just might be a good ninja. Soon I see the others run down the hall looking quite tired.

Nya looks slightly winded and leans on Jay who is also looking winded, "We had to park about three blocks away! The Raider was too big."

Zane, the nindroid he is, wasn't tired at all, "We heard the news! Is she alright?"

Kai walks up next to Zane and rests his arm on his shoulder, "What the heck happened dude?"

Before I could answer them a nurse shushes at us, "Shh! People are resting. Just what are all of you hear for anyway?"

Just then Mr. Borg wheels out of the room (Y/n) is staying in.

He looks at all of us and smiles sadly then back at the nurse nodding at her, "It's alright nurse, there with me. Come on in boys and girl, (Y/n) is doing much better but the doctor doesn't know what happened."

He then moves his wheelchair to the side letting all of us in. "Sadly I have to go. Dareth, I'm placing you as guardian over (Y/n) until I get back. I won't be gone for long, I hope." He says the last bit in a hushed tone toward himself and wheeled himself out of the room.

Lloyd and Dareth were the first ones to walk up to (Y/n)s bed. She was still out but not as cold as before. Jay, Kai, Zane, and I stood at the foot of her bed as Wu and Nya were standing on the right side of the bed and Lloyd and Dareth on the left.

Sensei Wu looks down at (Y/n) neck with an unreadable face, "Hmm, you said this mark on her neck. It started to glow when It happened?"

I shake my head as everyone was crowding around to look at her neck, "No, It was glowing after she almost fell off the dragon. Her skin went cold but that mark was generating heat, I didn't even touch the mark and it burned me." I said while showing them my slightly burnt fingers and scorched gloves.

Sensei Wu just leaned back and did that weird thing when he is thinking, stroking his beard and pacing away from us. We all look at him confused as he paces to the window as Lloyd walks up to Sensei Wu.

"Uncle? Is she like one of us?" Lloyd asked while fiddling with his fingers and looking back at (Y/n).

Dareth looks at him confused, "You mean with those powers you guys have?"

Sensei Wu keeps looking out the window seemingly at nothing while ignoring us. We all look back at (Y/n) probably wondering the same thing, Could she be one of us? If so, why are her powers hurting her?

Lloyd walks back over to (Y/n) side, "That would explain what happened back at the school."

Everyone but Sensei Wu looked at Lloyd in confusion. Sensei just stayed by the window and stared up at the stars.

Nya was the first to ask the question that we were all clearly thinking, "What do you mean Lloyd? What happened at the school?"

Lloyd looked back at Wu then at (Y/n), "We didn't know. We were going to ask Uncle Wu about it."