Dancing Through A Dream

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god!" Topher cut off

"I'm gonna think of something else" He declared before exiting the room and shutting the door behind him.

Wyatt spoke up "I don't know what's sadder, The fact that Topher didn't take our master advice or that you still get giddy whenever anyone mentions that your Harper's boyfriend"

Griffin shot up "Say it one more time!"

"You've been her boyfriend for 4 years!" Wyatt yelled

"OH MY GOD" Griffin clutched his heart before falling off his bed with a thud

Wyatt laughed before grabbing one of his pillows and throwing it at him.

...

It was now 12:48 AM, and Topher considered the advice of Griffin and Wyatt, pondering if he should surprise Zoey with a dance. Regardless, Mrs. Dunn drove to Tremont to fetch her kids. She knocked on the door and it was soon answered.

"Hi" Jess smiled

"Hey," Sarah replied "Come on in" She gestured. With a step inside, Sarah closed the door.

"I'll go get the kids" Sarah spoke. Jess nodded "And thank you for keeping them tonight"

"No problem" Sarah brushed off before dashing up the stairs.

"Hey, Jess! Come look at this menu" Ben called from a distance.

"Coming!" She called back

---

Once Sarah made her way upstairs she went to Griffin's room first knowing that the boys would normally hang out in there.

"Hey guys," She said upon opening the door

"It's time for you to go home, Toph"

"Ugh" Wyatt groaned as his friend stood up

"Come on, bud," Sarah said before Topher walked out the door and down the stairs.

"Harper's with Zoey?" Sarah asked

"Yeah" Griffin confirmed

Sarah nodded as she shut Griffin's door. She trailed her way over to her daughter's room. As Sarah opened the door. She skimmed the room and didn't see anyone though she heard tiny mumbles. Walking farther in she discovered both teenagers tucked away in Zoey's closet. Loads of clothes everywhere.

"We just cleaned your closet yesterday, Sweetie" Sarah leaned upon the helm of the door

"I know, but my outfit has to be perfect for my party," Zoey said nearly paying attention

"How about this one?" Harper held out a fate blue crop top

"No, it's giving... Dasani," Zoey answered, scrolling through her hangers.

Harper tossed the undesired item to the floor and went in search of something else.

"Well as much as I'd hate to ruin this, Your mom is here to pick you up, Harper" Sarah reported

"God" Harper sighed as she stepped out of Zoey's closet, Zoey following.

"C'mom, I'll walk you down" Zoey offered. Harper nodded "I have to say bye to Griffin first though"

"Yeah," Zoey said as she, her mom, and Harper headed out the door. The Campbells headed downstairs while Harper went to her boyfriend's room. Harper pushed open the door.

With smiles from both parties, The two collided in a big hug before kissing passionately. They both pulled away.

"Did Topher ask you yet?" Griffin wondered