Chapter 14

Courtney's POV:

It's been a week since Gia and I started sleeping together.

I have spent most of my free time either under or on top of her.

I have had long term girlfriends before and none of them made me feel the way Gia can. She found all my soft spots in a matter of days. It's like she knows my body like the back of her hand.

"I can close up if you want to go home and get ready for your ball." Reece said while I finished wiping down a table.

"I honestly don't even want to go." I groaned walking over to the counter where she stood.

"Oh come on! You get to wear a gorgeous dress and mingle with rich people!" She giggled.

"Would you like to go in my place?" I asked, smirking at her.

"God, I wish." She sighed taking the rag from my hands.

"Go home!" She said laughing.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at the clock. It was 4:30 PM and the the fundraiser starts at 7 PM.

"Yes, go. Try to have some fun." She smiled.

I gathered my things and left the shop. I parked my car behind Gia's white Maserati and climbed out as Gia was walking out of her house.

"Well hello sweetheart." She smiled at me while walking down the stairs. "You're home early."

"I have to get ready for this stupid ball fundraiser thing." I said as she stood in front of me. She was wearing a black sweatshirt with a pair of blue jeans. It was so simple but I found her so damn attractive. I wanted to take her inside right now. I feel like I have no self control around her.

She nodded her head at me chuckling.

"Hot date?" She asked.

"My parents set me up on a blind date with some Officer." I groaned.

"I expect your mom is planning the wedding already." She chuckled.

"Oh god, probably." I sighed.

"I'll let you go get ready." She smiled. I watched her eyes scan my body and all I wanted to do was kiss her. But I can only do that in the privacy of our homes.

"Will you be busy later?" I asked.

"I have this stupid thing I have to do but I can make some time for you." She winked at me.

"Okay, cool." I blushed.

Gia chuckled then started walking around her car.

"I'll see you later, friend." I called after her with a smirk.

"Later sweetheart." She grinned then climbed into her car.

I shook my head and walked into my house as she drove away. I don't think that woman has any clue what she does to me.

Well actually she might have a little insight seeing as we've slept together at least once a day for the last week.

I threw my purse on the counter and images of Gia naked and moaning my name on the countertop last night surfaced in my brain.

I shook my head.

Focus Courtney, mom and dad will be here in two hours.

I walked upstairs and took a shower then sat in a towel for 10 minutes on my bed playing on my phone.

Finally, I forced myself to get up and walked into the bathroom and dried my hair. I curled it and put it in a half up half down style then did my makeup. I did a light amount of green eyeshadow to make my eyes pop. When I finished my makeup it was 6:10 PM meaning my parents will be here soon.