Chapter 7

Gia's POV

I jumped into the shower after I ate then picked out a outfit. I needed something that would work for the club and the drop tonight.

I put on a black spaghetti strap silky shirt that dipped down the middle of my chest and tucked it into a pair of black slacks that hugged my thighs. I put on a form fitting black blazer over the top and pushed the sleeves up my forearms. I put on my family's signet ring on my right pinky and a Rolex on my left wrist.

My brown wavy hair dried naturally and I pushed it all to one side of my head.

I put on a little bit of eyeliner and lipstick then threw on a pair of black dress shoes.

Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I walked to the nightstand on the right side of my bed and opened it revealing the pistol Joey had given me. I sighed and took it out making sure the safety was on before tucking it into the back of my pants under my blazer.

I fixed the coat then walked down the stairs and climbed in my car at 8:45 PM. I drove my Maserati to the club and got there around 9:15 PM. I walked past the long line of people putting my sunglasses on my face. When I got to the bouncers they hurriedly let me in without me saying a word. I nodded at them as I passed. As soon as I got in the building the loud music hit me and I could feel it in my rib cage.

Soon I found Lucia and Alesia in a closed off section sitting in a booth waiting for me.

"Caio Sorrelle." I said sliding into the booth.

"Nice of you to show up." Lucia said eying my outfit.

"I fell asleep." I shrugged as a bar tender came to take our orders.

"Whiskey on the rocks." I said dismissively to the man then looked out at the dance floor while my sisters ordered their drinks. There were a lot of people in here. I guess it is a Friday night.

"It's so unfair how pretty you are. If I wore that I'd look like a man." Alesia said, pulling my attention back to her.

"Oh shut up Alesia. You are beautiful." I grinned. "Where are your friends?"

"Actually, they just walked in." She nodded at a few girls that just walked into the club.

Alesia got up to leave and I grabbed her hand.

"Don't drink to much." I said.

"I won't!" She said rolling her eyes. She pulled her hand away and skipped across the club to her friends.

"And then there were two." I grinned at Lucia.

"Quieter this way." She giggled as the man came back with our drinks.

"You own a night club and you prefer the quiet?" I asked, taking a sip of my whiskey.

"I'm a masochist." She said taking a sip of her drink and making me laugh.

Alesia came back to the large booth with three new girls.

"Girls, these are my sisters, Lucia and Gia." She said pointing at us.

"Sisters, this is Chelsea." She pointed at a blonde girl with blue eyes.

"Leah." She introduced a brunette with brown eyes.

"And Penny." A brunette with Golden eyes.

Every single one of them were very pretty.

"Hello ladies." Lucia said nodding at each of them as the 4 girls joined the table.

I took a sip of my whiskey then scooted myself around the table so I was on the end of the booth. The girl Alesia introduced as Penny sat next to me.

"Hello Penny." I said smiling at her.