Author's Note

First and foremost I want to say that this story is dedicated to Bbvachirawit.

It was his au idea for me to write an office romance and at first I said no because there are just so many that I didn't think I could do a good job

It was his au idea for me to write an office romance and at first I said no because there are just so many that I didn't think I could do a good job. However, right after that I had a dream that outlined this story so perfectly I couldn't resist writing it. So this is for him, and although I don't have nearly the talent to write Bright as well as he writes Bright, I tried my best. I also think this story line is different enough from other office ones that it was a worthy effort.

Alot of this story had a very KDrama feel to it for me. The deep eye gazes and sweet sentimentalities. And definitely very clichéd moments, but I enjoyed writing every bit of this. 

This story is written from Bright's point of view. Although, I am not confident enough to write it in first person, I still wrote the story very much from his perspective. His summations of Win's thoughts are simply from observations. They are both powerful CEOs in their own right and they both worked their way from the bottom to become successful, so it stands to reason that their observations skills and power of deductive reasoning is above average.

The italics in this story are either random words I want to emphasize, words heard in another room, or most importantly, during conversations, the italics are direct quotes from either B or W. I wanted to incorporate some of the actual things they have said in interviews or conversationally that were kept as personal quotes for them.

This story is already completed, however I am going to release it in 4 installments throughout the next four weeks. 

Chapters Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday along with the author's note will be released on the 16th of July.

Chapters Thursday and Thursday Night will be released on the 22nd of July.

Chapters Friday Morning, Friday, and Friday Night will be released on the 29th of July.

And the final installment with Chapters Saturday, Saturday Night, and Sunday will be released on the 5th of August.

Since this story is already done, I will be working on finalizing my timeline for and fine tuning the rough draft of Soulmate Cravings. 

Ideally I would like to have the rough draft done so I can start finalizing the chapters and begin releasing chapters for Soulmate Cravings on the 5th as soon as Winning Your Heart is done being released.

As always, thank you everybody for your silent reads, your votes, and your comments. They make my day and this journey has been made so much more meaningful for me because of you.

And again, thank you so much for the idea Bbvachirawit. I hope this does justice to what you were hoping for!