Saturday Night

***Smut Chapter***

     The boys arrived at Bright's house in anticipation, both of them having spent the week desiring each other, one of them fighting for the other and the other one finding the courage to accept what he had wanted from the start. In no mood to waste anymore time, Bright pulled Win by the hand into his house and led him straight to his bedroom, so he could finally bury himself in the seraphic creature that had absconded with his soul the first moment they had met.

     Once they reached Bright's bedroom, Bright pulled Win towards him, and looked into his ethereal angel's eyes, staring into Win's lust filled eyes that matched his own, reveling in the moment that the man of his desire was right there within his reach, wanting him just as desperately as Bright needed him. Bright closed his eyes as an excited contentment wrapped around his heart. Win wound his hand around to the back of Bright's head, threading his fingers through his hair, and pulling him closer, Win as eager as Bright to touch and to be touched.

     Bright reached his hands up and cupped Win's cheeks, pulling him in for a hungry kiss. Win immediately opened his mouth to grab Bright's upper lip between his tongue and his upper teeth to suck on it, tracing the tip of his tongue along the contours of his upper lip as Bright snaked his tongue out to curl along the bottom of Win's tongue. Win let go of Bright's lip and circled his tongue around Bright's, exploring the taste and touch of it as Bright closed his eyes in ecstasy.

     As their kissing turned into a fiery conversation full of wrestling tongues, lips bruising lips, occasional teeth clashing and vigorous cavernous explorations, Bright brought his hands down, feeling the fabric of Win's vest, running his hands over the shape of Win's body. Committing every exploration to memory, as he could finally touch and taste him instead of just imagining it. Bright circled his arms around Win's waist and pulled him in closer against his body and Win circled his arms around Bright's neck to keep their bodies flush against each other.

     Bright trailed kisses from Win's mouth across his cheek, down his neck, licking and nipping the soft, supple skin there. He was lost between the taste of Win on his tongue and the beautiful sounds of pleasure, praise, and whispers of Bright's name that trickled from Win's mouth like a perfect tropical waterfall.

     Bright trailed his hands back up the front of Win's body until he reached his shoulders and twisted him around, pushing Win's front against his bedroom wall. He snaked his arm around Win's waist and pulled Win's bottom against him and rutted into him, pulling a lecherous moan of desire from Win as Win threw his head back against Bright's shoulder in ecstasy. The reaction was more than what Bright had expected, but he was all for it as he leaned in and buried his mouth into the skin of Win's neck.

     While he nipped, licked, and sucked on Win's neck, Bright started to pull at the ties on the back of his vest, unlacing them, loophole by loophole, so he could get it off of Win. Win reached his arm back and wrapped his hand around Bright's head as Bright worked the ties loose, "There's an easier way to get it off," he panted, as Bright's mouth continued to draw ragged breaths and pleasured moans from him.

     Bright continued to work at the ties and he pulled away from Win's neck and arched up to meet his lips, "I want to do it this way. I've imagined taking this thing off a million different times and in a million different ways in the past week. I want to enjoy this."

     Win smiled into Bright's mouth, "If this is what the business casual vests do to you, I can't wait to see the effect my bedroom corsets have on you."

     Bright had just reached the last of the ties to remove the vest when he stuttered to a stop. The idea of Win in lingerie wrapped his brain into a sinful vise of lecherous desires, "You do not...," he practically choked out as visions of Win in satin, leather, and lace danced in his head.