Little Sting

[TW BLOOD] hihi, as always guys

[A warm summer breeze was kissing your bare skin as you walked down the golden beach. Nature all around you. The beautiful sound of the crystal clear sea whistling in your ears.

You bend over to grab a shell lying on the ground.

Perfection!

This environment was beyond the imaginations you had created earlier as well as the feelings you experienced. It assembled the calm situation you craved to feel.

"Hey you! Hurry and get up here." A warbling noise caught your attention. This interesting voice belonged to a not so tall man who was standing on top of a cliff. He seemed oddly familiar but you couldn't remember where you met him before.

You took your time floating with the peace you felt.

"I was waiting for you." The man grabbed your back and pulled you closer. "All this time I was thinking about you." Gently he reached for your cheeks whipping away your tears.

You tried to remember why you were crying but all you could think of was darkness. Darkness hidden behind this peace.

"I can't remember, who are you?" You asked touching his shoulder.

"Silly girl, there is no need for you to remember my name. All I can hint is, that we belong together."

His arms wrapped around your waist and back. "You are the flame in my cold dorm. Here to keep me warm with your heat."

You eyed him as he moved closer to the edge of the cliff holding you tight.

"But how should I know that you indeed talk about me?" Confused you looked at him.

"I know... I know that I am the only man in your life. I control your life till destiny controls us." He took a deep breath.

"And our faith tells me that we will never find peace together." His grip loosened leaving you hanging at the edge of the cliff.

"Your fate is to die." He gifted you a shitty grin.

While falling, you finally remembered who that guy was.

"SCARAMOUCHE." You screamed immersing in the cold seawater. Your lungs slowly began to fill with liquid as you didn't stop breathing yet..]

"Wake up."

Someone was calling for you while you were gaining your consciousness.

"Yo, WAKE UP." You felt light slaps on your cheeks.
Slowly you opened your eyes. Blurry you saw Childe kneeling above you while lifting your head up. "Your heart stopped for a moment... I thought you died."

Why did he interfere, this was the perfect opportunity to die peacefully. Even if the last image was Scaramouche.

You still were lying in that damn garden surrounded by plants. What exactly happened after you fainted... did Scaramouche leave you?

"Where is Scaramouche?"

Childe rolled his eyes as he was disappointed with your question.

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter. Let me take you with me.. it's not a solution to leave you here alone." He lifted you up as if you were a bag filled with potatoes.

You yelped. "I think my arm is broken."

"Then I will be more gentle." He placed you down just to lift you up in front of him.

What would Scaramouche think about this vulgar situation? You smiled a little imagining his angered face.

He would definitely kill Childe on spot and torture you till he is satisfied. Or simply kill you this time, who knows.

"You are different from all these Harbingers."

Childe eyebrows twitched. "Am I?"

If you only knew the truth behind his kindness. He just tried to fill the void his guilt created. He was the reason you ended up here.

Would you still consider him as the kind guy if you knew the truth?

He brought you back to the palace placing you on top of a velvet sofa in the hallway.

This hallway contained many candelabras. Some were empty.. others were glowing. The Tsaritsa seemed to like candles.

Speaking of the Tsaritsa.

"Remember what you told me back at the human trafficking ship when we first met?"

Childe's eyes widened. "What exactly?"

"Didn't you tell me that the Tsaritsa wanted to use me? Why does it take you so long to introduce me to her?" You asked him.

"Now that I happened to be in Snezhnaya."

Childe started sweating, out of all things.. why did you still remember that? It was a lie he told..

"The Tsaritsaaa." He took a deep breath. "I have to tell you the truth. Well, her majesty doesn't even know you exist.." he scratched his head.

You stared at him. It wasn't even disbelief you felt. He told that such a long time ago that you already forgot that promise. Almost.

Instead of disbelief you felt growing rage.

"I am very sorry that you ended up here.. especially that way. I acknowledge my fault." He stepped closer staring at your broken arm. "I just thought you would get of the ship when the time would come. I actually wanted to take you back to Liyue..."

Your gaze pierced through him. "So you are telling me that YOU are the reason I had to go through all of this?"

Your echo filled the hallway.

"Those awful nights and painful days were your hands doing?" Within seconds you grabbed a candelabra standing next to you.

Before Childe was able to blink the sharp needle clocked into his throat.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD."  You pulled the candelabra out aiming for his heart. Childe saw your movement and backed away choking on his saliva and blood.

"Trust me, even if I don't seem like someone who kills, I perfectly know how to stab the living shit out of your ugly body." Energetic you stood up and kicked the shocked guy in his guts. This hit was probably weak, however keeping in mind that you stabbed his artery, the kick was enough to make him lose his balance.

"Over and over people lie to me." You dropped the candelabra grabbing your hair. A hysterical laugh left your lips. "Liars, filthy, dirty- LIARS. YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE."

You watched the ginger choking on his blood. "What's the matter, ohhhh so strong Harbinger? FIGHT BACK. Why aren't you fighting?" You bowed your head to the side.

Even after those words he wasn't fighting. It seemed as if he simply accepted his faith.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven- no more eleven." You sang smiling bright.

Your broken arm? Irrelevant, the excitement was rushing through your veins making you lose your mind.

Notes:

I'd appreciate if you guys give me a feedback or just give that chapter a like. I want to see if I should continue or nah :)