Inazuma

After the incident with the kid on board time started to fade slow. It was like a heavy stone squeezing you.

What would they do to you in Inazuma? Would Childe come help you...

Forget it.. you didn't want to see that freak again.. who could be as cruel as this man. Seriously everything would be better than spending time with him...

...except becoming a slave....

The ship did a weird jolt. Did you docked-?

"Hey scumbacks get up." A woman with a mask hissed.. her voice sounded devastating.. as if it impaled you.

You followed the orders without paying attention to the area around you... you already lost this war... so why should you take a look at the ship.

At the upper deck you saw more fatui agents. They were casually chatting and laughing not paying attention to the snail of people getting out of the ship.

You could see Childe in the crowd of people.

Did he saw me? If yes.. is this the punishment for not following his orders. What role does he plays in the human trafficking?

You looked away. Someones laughing caught your attention.

"Ohhh dear... slaves .. we can't wait to become even more powerful. And each person is a key to our victory. Thank you... for opening new possibilities to the fatui... ohhh might slaves.. hahahaha."

Who the heck was talking? People blocked your sight... because of that you weren't able to notice who was talking in the front.

The voice sounded sweet.. and... horrific.. so fake but so calm at the same time.

You saw the kid from before opening the chains and slowly moving back to you...

The heck was they doing? You didn't want to get into that at all but before you could finish your thoughts you saw lightning.

The kid fell down.. the body was shaking and foam was leaking out of the kids mouth.

"You! What were you trying to do?"

It was the voice from before.. it belonged to a small man with a huge hat. His pale skin with no bruises let him look as perfect as a porcelain doll.

He looked at you as if he despised you.. as if you were a mark on his shiny skin preventing his perfection.

"Do you want to get exercuted that fast? Don't worry you will die soon. So it doesn't matter if I kill you now or later.. don't you think?"

You didn't replied but no reaction seemed to annoy the man even more. Your silence was followed by a cold look in your eyes.

You gazed at the short man without loosing a single word.

His nose twitched.

"Who gave you the right to look at me like this?" You couldn't react as fast as he stabed into your eye.

You screamed very loud.

"Shut up or I'll stab your second eye" he laught. Without thinking he grabbed you out of the snail and pulled you with him.

By now you had realized that everyone was staring at you.

"Bring the rest to the delusion facuary.. AND DONT YOU DARE TO MAKE A MISTAKE."

Blood was running down your left eye. You wanted to scream.. but the pain and the shock keeped you quit.

A hand wiped some blood of your check. You stared at the man who casually licked the blood of his finger.