Chapter 53 "Nightmares and Daydream"

Night time on a Lush island with grass, Decent forests and some koala sheep are sleeping

Night time on a Lush island with grass, Decent forests and some koala sheep are sleeping. You, Sokka, Aang, Toph, and Appa come out of the bushes. Sokka looks at a map, while everyone else looks around. Momo jumps over on Aang's shoulder, as Aang scratches his head.

Sokka: [Somewhat excitedly.] This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force.

Toph: How did you pick this place?

Sokka: Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on the map. It's uninhabited, and the harbors surrounded by the cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place.

Y/N: You two picked a Spot I say and The good news we're here four days ahead of schedule.

Aang: [Anxiously.] Wait! Four days? The invasion's in four days?

Sokka: [Yawns.] Whatever. That's like four days from now. Let's just calm down and-

Sokka falls asleep and begins snoring. You chuckle and Explain the rest for Aang.

Y/N: Sokka's right, We're here. We're ready. The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest.... Well a little bit of training for myself. [Yawns and Lie down with Toph.] But stressing yourself out isn't gonna help not just you but all of us.

Aang: [Half-heartedly.] I guess.

_________
Present Day in Basing se.
Basing se changed for few Days. Smoke from the new built Factories as far as the eyes can see. Firenation guards, Comodo Rhino's and Tanks are swarming the place and some Of the people are now slaves from their own Home. Some rogues are running around and other people are running from the soldiers pleading not to get caught. Basing Se has become a nightmare.

In the upper ring Inside the king's palace. Douglas is sitting on the throne with Admiral Jack on his side and Some dai lis are at the bottom steps. Long feng enters the Room followed by Draven behind.

Long Feng: My king. Admiral Draven has return. [Bow.]

Draven: Hey! Hey! How are you Big boss? or should I say *Sarcastic* [Bow.] King Douglas.

Douglas: Draven.

Minutes later All Dai li and Long feng leave the Room for the Admirals to discuss over a Foods and Drinks. 

Draven: [Gargling and wipe mouth.] So what's it like after Returning home King? You're originally born from here As you told us.

Douglas: Hatred. All of the Memories are coming back to me. [Drink.] But I am satisfied that the Country is Mine to rule.

Draven: Speaking of Hometowns You will not Believe! The day I had back at my home! I fought the Avatar and the Arsonist [Laugh.] They put up a good team but not enough to defeat me... They even scratch my face! [Throw bottle angrily.]