Chapter 7 "Water bending Scroll"

After your adventure helping the villagers from a rampaging spirit Aang was informed by the spirit of Roku's dragon that he needs to go to the fire temple in order to communicate with Roku's spirit himself then after you help him reach the Fire temple and fight your way out. You all fly away from the Firenation territory. Next day you were all on Appa' saddle flying in above the mountains with a few viewable trees. 

Y/N: I say im really not that thrilled to see Roku. Its just it's in his era when the war started and he didn't do a damn thing to stop it in the first place.

Sokka: Well im just glad we came out just in time before Zuko hand us over to his Dad.

Y/N: Yeah well not Gonna Happen because i can beat him easily... I hope the Old man is Ok.

While you were having a conversation. Aang is pacing around on Appa's saddle, breathing heavily. Sokka became irritated and look at him.

Sokka: Would you sit down?  If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off. What's bugging you anyway?

Aang: It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives.

Sokka: Well, let's see. You pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you a hundred and twelve years. I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer.

Aang: *Frightfully* I haven't even started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole. What am I gonna do?

Y/N: First You need to sit and Calm down. Panicking won't help you think and solve anything.

Sokka: He's right listen to the Man Aang. Pacing around like that won't solve a thing and Maybe time is on our side. You can master it the elements in no time.

Y/N: For now let's focus to our main  plan is that we head straight to North pole and learn your lesson aang. Then we can think about the rest.

Katara:[Grabs Aang's arm.] Y/N's right aang so you need to calm down.[Aang sits down in front of her.] If you want, I can try to teach you some of the stuff I know.

Aang:*Smiling* You'd do that?

Y/N: Really?

Katara: Yeah but first We'll need to find a good source of water first.

Sokka: [Grinning sarcastically.] Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in.

Minutes later you were all standing in front of a large waterfall and river.

Sokka Frown beside Aang and Katara's ecstatic faces.

Sokka: Nice puddle.

Appa flies down into the river and creates a huge splash that soaks and almost knocks Momo of the rock he is standing on, turns over, and floats on his back. Aang Takes off his shirt, smiling and was about to jump in the water.