Chapter 39 "The Mysterious Monk"

After You and Aang split up with Sokka for the moment Aang dropped you to an Island a bit close to the Eastern Airtemple in the Map. The island has a mountain and it looks deserted but there is an evidence that it was inhabitant before. Now the nature take it's course. You jump down on Appa's saddle.

Aang: I'm getting a weird feeling about this Place Y/N... Are you sure you still want to continue?

Y/N: I'm sure Aang and you need to go the Guru is waiting for you isn't it? So don't go making him wait any longer. Thanks for giving me a lift.

Aang wave and say his Bye to you as you return the gesture. You breath some fresh air and before you take a step you were petrified because a surge of strong Haki stops you dropping your bag and weapon on the sand.

Y/N: H...Haoshoku!?

Then unexpected happens a unfamiliar voice speaks through your mind using the same Haki. You were hearing it very clear as if he was next to you.

???: Welcome Y/N. So you have arrived.

Y/N: Who are you!? How are you able to talk to me in my mind!?

???: Meet me at the top of the Mountain and the explanation you seek I shall give.

The Haki fades and your body feels light again. You recover yourself and  picked up the weapon and Bag.
You start climbing the mountain as the road to the top was never easy on the ground you fought aggressive beasts some of their are tamed through Haki and some fight back. Then in the mountains you climb sharp and falling rocks while being attack by some of few buzzard wasp and other predators that roams the air same thing happens.

Y/N: *Exhausted* Just like the island were I grew up!

The sun is about to set and you reach the Top and there is some kind of Temple and in the entrance a Meditating monk with a long staff on his knees sitting as the atmosphere's a little bit strange because despite on top of the mountain the wind is little bit calm . You approach him while your cloak is being blown by the wind.

 You approach him while your cloak is being blown by the wind

Monk: Congratulations Y/N. On your first training.

Y/N: Training? I have so many questions! First What are you talking about? Second Who are you!? And Third! Where the fuck are we!?

Tao: My names is Tao I am both ninja and a monk. Half light, Half darkness, I serve Yin and Yang and the balance of all things. Right now the Yin of the Firenation is strong and unstable it threatens the land. I can help you become stronger and help you control your half.

Y/N: You're not making any sense... How did you know me? Why are you willing to teach me yet I'm a stranger to you.

Tao: [Walk towards you.] Because someone spoke to my dream and that someone told me to train you. After knowing who she is. I gladly accept the offer and Wait for the Bison to land at this place. Ever since I gave you the letter I've been waiting for you here.