Chapter 19 "The Blind bandit"

Team avatar stands inside a shop gathered around to a green bag looking and sokka is pondering. While aang is looking to other direction wearing a conical hat.

Sokka: [Pensively] It's pricey ... but I really do like it.

Katara: Then you should get it, you deserve something nice.

Y/N: Nah Don't it's too... Dull for me and besides its expensive.

Sokka: I do deserve something nice once in a while.

Katara looks at her brother with a bored expression and you just sigh in boredom as well.

Sokka: But no Y/N right, it's too expensive. I shouldn't.

Katara: All right, then don't.

Y/N: Good thinking.

You two walk away in boredom. Aang gets up and follows. Sokka pauses for a moment and goes along too, his eyes still on the bag and he returns.

Sokka: [Enthusiastically.] You know what? I'm gonna get it.

You, Aang, Katara, and Momo wait down the street. The town citizen turns toward you three, showing a flyer.

Man: Psst, psst! Hey, you kids love earthbending? You like ... throwing rocks? Then check out Master Yu's Earthbending Academy.

The flyer distribution man hands over a flyer with a broad smile. You took the flyer and examines it Aang Katara and Momo look at it as well. You turn it around.

Y/N: Look there's a coupon on the back that says the first lesson is free.

Katara: Who knows? This Master Yu could be the earthbending teacher you've been looking for aang.

Sokka joins them, holding the green bag. He looks wondering at the flyer.

Y/N: I don't think this "teacher" is the one.

Sokka: Is this one of your "Oh mighty power of Haki" feeling?

Y/N: Nope just a Gut. [Look at the bag] Sokka really? The bag?

Sokka: Hey. maybe it looks dull to you but this suits me fine. [Holding the bag proudly]
__________

You were all in the Yu Academy's front

You were all in the Yu Academy's front. You're sitting between Sokka and Katara. Moments later Aang walks out of the academy with the other students and returns to you three.

Aang: Ehhh, he's not the one.

Beats his right ear, causing sand to fall out of his left ear.

Y/N: Yeah, you look beat.

The last two male students exits the gate hearing their conversation.

Student: I think The Boulder's going to win back the belt at Earth Rumble 6.