10 - neon

we all pile into cars and start communicating about the addresses. me, blake, larry, and tanner piled into my car and nick, isaac, and grunk were in the other. i let blake drive since i didn't like driving around in texas yet and he's way a better driver than me. "just follow me!" nick said from the other car.

"LET ME HAVE THE AUX!" larry yelled while tanner was reaching for it. "NO!! I WANT IT!!" tanner screams. blake grabbed the cord and plugged it into his phone and the two boys whined. blake smiled and looked over to me. he handed me his phone, "pick a song." he said flatly. i scroll through his music and play something everyone knows, Pink + White.

          the car was mainly tanner and larry making fun of cars on the highway and stupid scenery while the tension was thick in the front seats. blake would look at me for a long while then back at the road, thankfully. i keep trying to keep a convo with tanner and larry but they move on so fast it gives me whiplash.

          it's been about 15 minutes since blake has looked at me and i was kinda missing it. soon i felt a pressure on my thigh. i look down and seen blake's hand gently rubbing my inner thigh. my stomach implodes and my skin turns red hot. i have butterflies...everywhere and i can tell he's internally freaking out too. the boys had passed out in the back seat so i guess he was waiting for the audience to shut up.

           i watch as we pull into a huge parking lot to a place i'd never seen. it was a gigantic building with neon rainbow lights all over the building. "tanner, larry get up." blake says as he lets go of my thigh. i slightly whine and he chuckles. there were apparently rides inside the building too. everyone gets out and walks inside. surprisingly, everyone behaved during that part. i look back to tanner and larry and larry brought a weed pen.

          my eyes widen and run over there to them. "let me hit that shit when we get inside please!" i quietly beg. they smile and nod. we walk in and all the lights are slowly fading into different colors. everyone looks around in amazement as the lights of the arcade games and the loud sound effects of the laser tag arena were filling our ears. i watch tanner and larry walk to the bathroom and i follow suit, evens though i'm supposed to go in the women's room. we go in there and laugh and take a couple hits off the pen after seeing that no one was in there. then walked straight out like nothing happened.

          i see blake looking around confused until his eyes met mine. he looked beautiful in the purple lights and the pink ones, and a couple of the blue hues. god, he just looked beautiful. he jogged over to me and grabbed my hand. he studied my face for a moment. "are you high?" he asks almost immediately. i smile before answering. "maybee..." i drag out the end for dramatic effect. he lets out a small huff and smile. he leans down and kisses my forehead. i feel my face get hot and my stomach flip before he takes me to get a card for the machines. he went straight for the spongebob themed game where you had to catch jellyfish. it had a remote net and a huge screen that showed a 2d version of you.
(i completely made that game up)

          "GUYS!! PHOTO BOOTH!!" grunk yells while pointing to a very small box. we all look at him then back at eachother then the box. "you expect us to pile in there like a clown car?" tanner giggles. grunk nods rlly fast and runs towards the booth. we all make our ways over there and put the taller people in first then the shorter ones in there next. we were basically sitting in eachothers laps, elbowing one another. someone's knee dug into my side and i buckled over. "OW! WHO KNEED ME?!" i say loud. they all laugh but blake. blake pulls me into his lap which was way more comfy than crouching on the floor. i'm trying to get comfy on his lap until i feel his hands grip my waist. "you okay?" i whisper to him. he nods before speaking. "grunk swipe the damn card we're gonna get introuble being in here."

          there was barely any room for the vlog camera so nick put it away so we could take the photos. the camera clicked a couple times then we all got out of the small booth. blake was last to get out of the booth and he was holding a hoodie over his shorts. "why are you holding that so weird?" i ask, giggling. he pulls me to the side and leans down to speak into my ear. "i have a damn boner dani." my eyes widen and i slightly smile. he laughs nervously and walks away. soon he had his hoodie tied around his waist and we continued the night.

         we all play games and eat for the next couple hours until nick had enough footage to edit a good video. we all begin to walk back to our cars before i ask blake a question. "hey blake?" i say while tugging on his shirt sleeve. "hm?" he leans down slightly. "can we hotbox your car?"

a/n: teehee. hope y'all enjoy this one!! next chapter will be super fun!