02 - cloud 9

a/n: mentions drugs and alcohol. 

i look at my phone after i hear it ding. it's 3 messages from a random number. "oh yeah, blake." i smile at the thought. i open the chats and i thought about inviting him to go with me to pick some stuff out, since i don't really know what strains they'd prefer and such.

blake

hey i was wondering if you were down to go with me to see those dispensary's?

oh yeah! i'll be ready in 10

i try to find where nick said my room was gonna be. "NICHOLAS!!" i screamed from the kitchen. "DANIELLE!!" i hear echo through the house along with some giggles. "COME HERE!!" i hear heavy foot steps coming from upstairs. i watch as nick hurry's down the kitchen. he always shines such a bright smile which makes me smile too. 

          "hey where is my room gonna be? i completely forgot." i ask setting my phone down. "oh yeah it's right down that hallways upstairs. very last door on the left." he smiles again and grabs some of my bags from the floor. "i'll help with the big ones." i smile as nick carries two huge leather bags full of my essentials. i climb the stairs holding a couple small bags and my phone under my arm. "also, blake and i are going to get some shit from a dispensary, do you want anything?" he sets the bags down on the bare mattress. "uh, yeah get me some gummies" he said running his hands through his hair.

           it's been a couple minutes since nick had left my room and i had started picking out something different to wear. i had showed up in grey sweatpants and a black t shirt. i dig through my bag to find a pair of baggy jeans with stars on the sides and a black baby tee. i slip it on and brush out my hair. after i feel decent enough i walk out to go knock on blake's door. to my surprise he was already walking down the hallway to my room. he was wearing the same thing as earlier when i met him but looked like he had brushed through his hair. he flashed a kind smile and looked at what i was wearing. he looked over my outfit before speaking.

            "you know, grunk has a similar style to you." he said. "is that a good thing?" he nodded sweetly and i saw someone peek out of their room from behind blake. larry walked up quietly behind him. i'm guessing he's trying to mess with him. blake saw me avert my eyes and turned around. larry then jumped on him and started screaming gibberish. i was dying from laughter as blake was twisting and turning trying to get the small man off of his back. larry hit the ground with a nice thud and then scurried away.

          we walk over to tanners room to see if he wants anything specific before we go. I knock on the door and hear a little yelp. "IM STREAMING!!" tanner yells. Blake walks in for me and asks T to turn his mic off. "We were about to leave to get some weed, do you want anything?" Blake asks nicely while messing with a rubiks cube that was on tanners shelf that had everyones face on it. "nah just get me whatever you want." he said while shaking his head.  He slipped his headphones back on and started talking to his computer. Blake walked out and shut the door. "Do you wanna ask any of the others?" i said while walking down the steps. "I know what isaac wants and larry usually just chills with whatever, like tanner." He opened the door to walk out when we get stopped by isaac.

          "Leaving already?" He said with a slight smile. "nah we're stopping by a dispensary." isaacs face lights up when i say that. "can i tag along?" he asks while getting a water out of the fridge. He scoops some colored powder in it and shakes it aggressively. blake looked like he didn't care if isaac came but he looked to me to answer. "yeah! you can tag along, but i call shotgun!" I say with a slight smile. he widens his eyes and takes a couple steps closer. "Not if i get there first." he runs straight to blakes car. i ran as fast as i could but he got there way before me. "thats not fair! you have long ass legs dude!" I complain while getting in the back seat. "you sound like larry" blake said laughing.

          we sit in a comfortable silence and just listen to blakes car. i watch as we drive past different stores or restaurants. "dani i have a question." isaac says while putting on a mask. "yeah?" I respond watching him. "have you watched any of our videos or listened to our songs?" I look at him for a second before responding. "i've seen like two videos but i had no clue you made music. can you play a song?" i ask. the boys look at each other and smile. i watch isaac connect his phone to blakes car and search for a song. the name pops up on the display screen. "Hit Me?" I question. i listen for a second and the beat drops. its very fast paced and vibey. "Wait is that blake? dude this shit is sick!" Blake smiles and nods. "Didn't take me very long to get lyrics for. We all have songs like this." I smile and listen as they play more that everyone has been featured in.

TIME SKIP: 20 MINUTES

          we walk into the dispensary and take in all of the cool things on display. i watch as blake lifts up a bong that looks like its made from 50 different types of glass. isaac was closer to the front. he was looking at prerolls and bowls. i walked up to the front and asked for a couple different strains and to see if they had any gummies or edibles. "actually, we just sold our last batch. but i can see if we have any gummies left in the back." i watch as the woman walks through the back door. 

          i turn around to see isaac and blake looking at the wall art. they notice im looking and they walk up to me. "What are you waiting on?" isaac asks while fixing his shirt. "the woman is looking in the back." i say while leaning against the front counter. the lady walks out and hands me a bag of gummy worms. "thats all i could find. will that work?" i nod and she scans everything we picked out. i reach for my wallet but get stopped by both blake and isaac. "i can pay don't worry about it" isaac said putting his card on the counter.

          we make it back to the car and just chill. blake and isaac were arguing over which fast food place was better. "dude! taco bell is absolutely bomb. how could you like mcdonalds over taco bell?!" blake says sounding frustrated. "i agree with blake." I chip in. isaac crosses his arms and huffs. blake high fives me and laughs. 

a/n: holy smokes this chapter is long. very detailed kinda maybe sorta. i dont rlly like this. feels like its too much.