05 - blackout

a/n: fluff, angst, mentions of vomit

i continue to watch spongebob until i feel nick tap my shoulder, making me jump. "dude, are you okay?" he says scooting back into the couch. "yeah i'm fine, i just feel kind of sick." i wasn't lying. i felt sick to my stomach but i wanted to stay here next to blake. they all sit up with concern. "please don't puke because then i will." larry says scooting away frantically. i laugh, "i'm not gonna puke, i just need someone to walk me to my room." immediately, everyone scoots forward. "i'll walk you." yumi says from behind me. i look back at nick and he nods. i stand up and immediately feel light headed. blake stands up quick enough to put a supporting hand on my back. we start walking and i hear larry start up behind me. "OOOOOH" he taunts before tanner slaps his hand over larrys mouth. i drunkenly laugh and almost slip trying to reach the top.

blake moves his hand to my waist and helps me gain my footing. "watch your step idiot." I look over at him. he had a small smile on his face. he moved his hair out of his eyes so he could see me better. his hair reached just past his ears and sat perfectly. "blake, help me to the bathroom." i say feeling a sour taste develop in my mouth. "shit okay" he quickly loses his smile and his face changes into concern.

          he lifts my arm and puts it over his shoulder. he placed both his hands on my waist and quickly moved towards the closest bathroom. he sets me down next to the toilet and wraps my hair around his hand. i feel the sour taste become worse and my mouth fill with saliva. i spit it out into the toilet and throw up seconds later. "it's okay, get it out." blake said gently while rubbing my back. I feel the vomit rising again and it sits in my throat. i audibly gag to get it up. blake makes an uncomfortable sound but keeps holding my hair and rubbing my back.

i lean over and sit against the wall. blake flushes the toilet and sits next to me. "are you okay?" he asks, slowly tracing shapes into my thigh. "yeah, i feel a lot better." i say, half chuckling. he smiled and leaned his head back against the wall. I admire how beautiful this boy is. he notices that im staring at him but i don't look away. his eyes soften, he lets his hand rest on my thigh. i scoot closer to him and reach up to touch his hair. it was so incredibly soft. he smiles and leans forward, flicking his eyes from my lips and back to my eyes. "blake i really want to kiss you but i just puked." he laughs and nods. "i know and i don't care." i smile and attempt to close the gap between us when nick bursts through the door.

"are you okay- what the FUCK!" nick yells. he switches his view between blake and i. we had frozen in place. blake had his hand on my thighs and my hands were in his hair. we immediately back away from each other and stand up. "dude! what the fuck were ya'll doing?"

          i see larry, tanner and isaac in the doorway. isaac was making kissy faces while tanner was pretending to suck someone's penis. larry was wagging his finger like an old man. i covered my mouth to suppress my giggles. it felt like i was being lectured by my mother when nick was mad at me. "why are you so upset?" i say, stumbling closer to nick. he stared at me then softened his eyes when he realized i was still tipsy and backed off. nick shoots daggers at blake who was standing behind me. nick walks out and the others move so me and yumi can leave.

          larry tried walking in there but the smell of vomit hit his nose and he violently gagged. i try stifling my laughter as i go into the kitchen to get a water and see that tanner followed me. "dude! what happened?" he asks while holding a soju. "blake was helping me out when i got sick. things fell into place and nick walked in while we were about to kiss." i say bluntly. his eyes widen. "you and blake? i didn't know he had it in him." i laugh and tell tanner goodnight.

i was walking past blakes room but stopped immediately when i heard yelling. nick was practically screaming at blake. i walk closer to the door to listen. "she's drunk blake! you aren't even that high. what the FUCK were you thinking?" nick argued. i can hear nick pacing back and forth. "why don't you understand that i didn't force her to do anything! go ask her! she'll tell you everything." i freeze for a moment before speed walking to my room and accidentally slam the door.

          the house is completely quiet. it hasn't been this quiet since i got here. i hear light foot steps and a knock at my door. i wait a minute to see if whoever is at my door will go away. "dd?" i hear come from the other side of the door. "come in." i say weakly. nick hasn't called me dd since high school. it was weird hearing it.

nick walks in and shuts the door behind him. "i will fucking kill blake if he forced any of that on you." he said with a stern look on his face. my eyes widen and i sit down on my bed. "why the fuck do you think he forced any of that on me?" i huff. "you were drunk dd!" he says angrily while waving his arms. "that doesn't mean he forced anything on me!? I asked to kiss him!" i say, putting my face in my palms. i feel the air shift. nick sits down next to me and pulls me into a hug. i sit there for a moment waiting for him to say something. "i'm sorry for assuming that he would do that to you," he stands up and fixes his hair "goodnight danielle." he walked out. I lay back and stare at my ceiling. soon after i fell asleep.

a/n: RAGHHHH ANGST FLUFF ITS AMAZING