09 - fire

it's been a couple days since the stream and the group house had been awfully quiet. grunk is leaving tomorrow so i wanted to do something fun for him. "NICKKKK!!" i scream from the living room. larry shouts back as an echo before nick walks down the stairs. brie had been staying with me for two days and i had been trying to get her and nick to become closer. he makes his way over to me and falls back into the couch next to me.

"what is it?" he asks while fixing his hat. "i wanted to do something special for grunk on his last day here. do you think we could find somewhere to vlog?" his eyes light up as he thinks over what i asked. "there's an arcade we can go to! i know he would love that." he suggested. i smile and nod excitedly. "i'll ask everyone if they wanna go." i say while jumping up from the couch.

as i walk up the stairs i try to figure out who i want to tell first. obviously, i should tell grunk but something in my gut makes me want to knock on blake's door. i pause infront of blake's door before knocking. i take a deep breath and exhale slowly. i knock on the white door and hear shuffling inside. "who is it?" yumi asks quietly. "it's dani." i say while waiting for an answer. "come in."

         i walk into his room but stay near the door. "we're planning to go to an arcade since it's grunks last day here. do you wanna come with us?" i watch as he thinks about what i said. "yeah sure, sounds like fun. who else is going?" he asks while standing up. his hair was all fluffed up and his eyes were slightly droopy like he had been asleep for a little while. "i've only asked you, if you wanna go get tanner and larry while i talk to grunk you can." i say while moving away from the doorway to walk back into the hallway. he nods and walks out with me.

         i watch as he walks to the other boys rooms before walking to grunks room. "grunk? you up yet?" i say while knocking on his door. "yep!! come in!" he says happily. i walk in and sit down in his chair that's at his desk. "we're all planning to go to an arcade since it's your last day here. does that sound fun?" i watch as his eyes light up with excitement. "yes!! that sounds amazing. let me know when i need to get ready." he says before walking over to me to give me a hug. i hug him back confused but i don't question it. he walks out and goes into the kitchen.

         i walk out of his room and begin to shut the door behind me when i feel a hand on my waist, which makes me jump . i turn around quickly to see blake. "you scared me!" i say with a slight chuckle. he smiles, "sorry i didn't mean to." while his hand is still on my waist, i move closer to him. now his hand was moved to my lower back while the other cupped my face. he closes the gap between us and kisses me but this kiss felt different than the others. it had intent behind it, more passion. i slide my hands up the back of his neck and into his hair. i slip my tongue into his mouth and he does the same.

         we break from the kiss but he takes my hand and walks to his room. i can feel my stomach do flips and my heart was almost pounding outside of my chest. once the door shut we immediately begin making out again. his hands moved to my ass, slightly squeezing it. we stumble to his bed while keeping our lips locked. i stop the kiss for a moment to stand up. he whined as he watched me walk to the door. "we can do this another time blake. right now everyone is awake. too risky." i smile and walk out. i sigh and walk away from the room.

my stomach was burning from the inside out as i walked down the stairs. my skin felt hot and a smile was still plastered on my face as i made my way to the rest of the boys. they were all talking about the vlog and what not when isaac pulls me aside by my wrist into the living room. "ow, isaac what the fuck!?" i say pulling my wrist away from his grasp. "i saw you and blake." he said quietly as to not alert the others who were gathered in the kitchen. my skin begins to burn hotter and i can feel my eyes widen. "don't worry i won't tell any of the others." he said with a sad look on his face. i knew isaac had liked me since i've been here and that's why he was so upset. his vibe was off when we walked back over to the kitchen.

a couple minutes later blake walks in and looks at me immediately. my stomach flips as he smiles at me. i look down at my shoes before joining back into the conversation they were all having. "so we wanna leave in about an hour to the arcade?" nick asked. everyone agreed and started cracking jokes. soon i walk into the living room with larry and tanner so we can play mario kart. tanner absolutely sucks at mario kart so me and larry planned to sabotage him as much as possible.

         "AY WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU BOTH DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!" tanner squeals while throwing a fake tantrum. me and larry giggle like maniacs as blake and grunk join us. blake sits beside me and grunk leans back on the bean bag. tanner started fake fighting larry after he lost, again. i could feel blake's eyes staring me down. i didn't even have to look at him. soon, nick called all of us out of the living room so we could leave.

a/n: i'm sorry this is so late but i've been very busy!! short chapter but more are gonna come!