𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"You think your witch friend destroyed the moonstone? I thought it would be better for Bella to do it." Rose looked down at their conjoined hands.

"I spoke with Bonnie. I know she had the help of another witch. I'm assuming it's elijahs witch, so, no, I don't." Elena sighed deeply.

"You really are determined to die, aren't you?" Rose asked her. Elena frowned as rose continued. "At least I ran. You're not even trying." Rose then softly closed her eyes as she passed the glass back to elena. "I'm so tired."

"Me and elena will leave you, so you can sleep." Bella softly smiled as she rubbed roses hand before getting up off the bed and following elena out of the room.

"No, stop, wait." The two turned to see roses eyes still closed, her hand out. "Tell them to prepare the horses." She said in a dream-state.

"It's okay, rose. But get some sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up." Elena said softly as she opened the door.

"Trevor, don't be so stupid." Rose sighed as she buried her head into the pillow. "We're never gonna make it there before the sun." She tossed and turned in the bed.

Then her eyes shot open as she groaned in pain. "Bella, Elena, I need more blood." She gasped as Bella quickly grabbed the glass of blood.

Bella helped her sit up as she passed the glass over to her. She drank the blood but choked it out, making Bella softly grab her arm.

She turned to Elena with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. Elena then ran towards Damon's bathroom as Bella whispered soft words to rose. She used her magic, trying to ease the pain, but the bite was too strong.

But in a blink of the eye, rose was gone. "Rose!" Bella turned around, seeing the confused Elena.

But Elena turned to see rose standing there, her glare fixated on Elena. Rose vamp-sped and gripped elena again the door, veins under her eyes.

"It's all your fault, Katerina!" Rose hissed as Bella didn't want to hurt her. "You, Katerina, you did this!"

"Rose, rose, it's not Katherine. It's elena!" Bella said as she placed a hand on roses arms, trying to make her let down of Elena. "It's not Katherine!"

Rose let go of her, her face full of guilt. "Elena?" She said as she backed up, bellas hand still on her arm. Elena nodded her head as rose breathed in and out. "Oh, my god."

"It's me. It's elena." Elena gasped as she looked up at Bella with wide eyes.

"Oh, my god, Elena. I'm so sorry." Rose cried as Bella ran her hand up and down her arm, trying to comfort her. "I don't knew what's happening to me."

"It's okay, rose. It's just your kind playing tricks on you." Bella said softly. "Let's just get you back to bed, okay?"

"My mind, I'm-" she ran a hand through her hair, tears brimming her eye lids.

"It was just for a second." Elena tried to reassure her.

"Im sorry. Don't be scared of me." Rose said with guilt. "Both of you, I don't want you to be scared of me."

"We're not, rose. But you need to rest, okay? I'll stay with you." Bella nodded her head as she placed rose back down on the bed.

"Im scared." She said as Bella sat down beside her.

"You're not alone. Me and Bella are right here." Elena said as Bella pulled the over over her.

"Here. Where's here?" Rose looked around with worry. Bella grabbed her arms as she gently shushed her.