Eren x Levi

{ warning this contains* cussing, abuse, knife sex, bl, trauma, titans, abandoning, seeing thing, and death. Enjoy~)

*3rd person pov*

Eren was called into Levi's office with Commander Erwin. They were to discuss the plans on how they are going to re-obtain Wall Maria and Wall Trost. Once they were done talking about the plans Erwin left winking at Commander Levi. Levi blushed slightly knowing what he was winking about as he got up and looked at Eren. 

*Erwin pov*

I stood outside the door looking in as Levi looked at me through the crack. He sighed and went to Eren whispering in my ear. Within a few seconds, Eren shot up and kissed Commander Levi. As a few minutes passed Levi was now topping Eren and they were on the floor panting. I took that as a sign to leave and go train the new recruits.

*Levi pov*

There was no way I'd let Erwin see what might happen next, I got up and went to sho him off but he was gone so I just shut the door. Eren got up from the floor and hugged me from behind, I sighed and kissed him pushing him off. "What commander?" "We're supposed to be doing the briefing" "Oh shit?!!" As soon as we were done we ran off into the field to take back wall Trost. We successfully did this as Eren used his hardening skill as a Titan to patch up the hole. Everyone was heading back so was Eren, I pulled him to the side keeping him in one of the shadows of a house. I kissed him deeply as a reward for closing the hole in the wall.  Once we were done kissing we walked out from the shadow as we heard the titans roaring. Erin felt sad for some reason, i could tell because he was looking at the ground rubbing his elbow as we walked back to the base. "Eren what's wrong" "nothing commander..." "Eren right now i'm asking as your boyfriend," I said looking over to him, he glanced up and shot me a small smile and then hugged me.