Ein x Aaron

Aaron felt his eyes fill with tears as the door to Aphmau's room shut behind him. He had come up there, expecting to find her still asleep, only to be witness to a shocking scene. He had heard the moans of pleasure as he opened the door, and the sight that greeted him was one that made his stomach churn and his whole body shake with anger and confusion. He'd seen his friend Blaze, his face twisted into a mask of pleasure, pushing himself deep inside of Aphmau, and Aphmau's expression was one of pure bliss.

And Aaron was left standing there, feeling more alone than he'd ever felt before.

He'd shut the door quickly and stumbled down the stairs, not stopping until he felt the fresh air on his face and the ground beneath his feet. Now he realized where he'd been heading, and with a sense of purpose he hastened his steps, soon arriving at the doorstep of his good friend, Ein.

He raised a knuckle to the door, his whole body trembling, and in a few moments there was a sound of a bolt sliding and Ein's face appeared, his eyes widening in surprise and concern when he saw the state of his friend.

"Aaron," he said in a quiet voice, "Come in, come in."

And Aaron found himself stepping into Ein's warm embrace, feeling himself shaking as Ein's arms wrapped tightly around him.

"Let it all out," Ein said softly, and it was only then that Aaron realized he was crying, his tears streaming down his cheeks.

Ein led him to his bedroom and pulled him onto the bed, where he sat beside his friend, holding him close. After a few moments, Ein stood up and said, "I'm going to go get your stuff from Aphs. Okay?"

Aaron nodded, not trusting himself to speak, and watched as Ein left the room. He was alone now, and he let his gaze wander around Ein's bedroom. It was filled with books and trinkets, but what caught his eye was a box in the corner. He stood up and walked over to it, and when he opened it he was surprised to find a number of pictures of him, all taken at different times and settings, and all of them shirtless or completely nude.

His face grew hot with embarrassment, and he was about to close the box when he felt Ein's presence behind him. He turned to see Ein standing in the doorway, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"Aaron," he said, his voice low and deep, "It's time to let go."

And without warning Ein moved closer and pinned Aaron to the wall, his lips pressing hungrily against his. It was a kiss of desperation and passion, of power and dominance, and Aaron felt himself melting into it. After a few moments, Ein pulled away and started to unbutton Aaron's shirt, and soon he was standing in only his underwear. Ein grabbed the bottle of lube from the box and spread it between his fingers, and then he inserted them into Aaron's tight hole.

Hearing Aaron's sigh of pleasure and pain, Ein pressed harder and deeper, moving his fingers inside of Aaron in a slow and seductive rhythm. Aaron gasped and moaned, his body trembling with delight, and as Ein continued to pleasure him, Aaron felt himself climbing higher and higher until he felt like he was going to burst.