Another dreamnotfound

Dream 21 years old, a young man, started his morning in the shower. He felt the warm water as it cascaded down his body, soothing his skin and washing away the sweat and dirt of a long night. He heard a voice, muffled, from the other side of the bathroom door. It was George, his 19 year old roommate, trying to tell him something. Dream smiled to himself and opened the door, inviting George into the bathroom with him. George stepped in, looking embarrassed, but also pleased to be in Dream's presence. As George stepped closer, Dream opened his arms to embrace him, and George leaned into his chest, pressing his lips to Dream's cheek. Dream felt a stirring in his body as George kissed him, and he grew harder by the second. Dream turned George around so he was facing him, and he pulled him closer, kissing him passionately. George kissed him back, and Dream felt his desire growing more intense with each passing second. Dream then reached between them and began to finger George's ass. George moaned into the kiss and Dream increased the pressure, pushing his finger further in, and feeling George's pleasure increase with each move. Dream felt his own pleasure looming as he continued to finger George, and he knew they were both growing closer and closer to the edge. Dream then turned George around and they embraced once again. He then gently entered him from behind, and they began to make love in the shower, the warmth and the steam adding to the pleasure as they moved together in perfect rhythm. With each passing second, Dream felt his pleasure growing, and he felt George's pleasure intensifying as well. They moved together until they finally reached their climax, and they both felt a flood of pleasure rush through their bodies. Afterwards, Dream lifted George out of the shower and held him in his arms. George suddenly awoke, startled, to find himself in Dream's arms on the bed. "Sorry, went a bit hard lovey," Dream said, stroking his hair. George smiled and cuddled into Dream, feeling a deep sense of contentment and peace. He felt safe and loved in Dream's arms. They lay there for a few moments, enjoying the warmth and comfort of the moment. In time, their breathing returned to normal, and they got up to start their day. Dream smiled at George and kissed him one last time before they parted ways. A morning to remember, indeed.