Bell cranel x Welf crozone

Bell and Welf finished preparing for the grand familia party, hand in hand, and all had seemed right with the world. Little did they know that their peaceful evening was about to be interrupted. As they stepped out of the door to join the festivities, they were suddenly met with Lady Ais Wallenstine, an old friend of Welf's from the court. Ais stepped forward and planted a kiss on Bell's cheek, catching them off guard. Welf, shocked and angry at this gesture, quickly pulled Bell away, and telepathically communicated his displeasure. Ais, not taking the hint, simply shrugged her shoulders and walked away, laughing.Fuming, Welf dragged Bell back to their room, and threw him onto the bed. Grabbing some lube and a gag, Welf proceeded to teach Ais a lesson. He pulled Bell's pants down, and gently inserted his fingers into him. Bell moaned, the sensation new and unfamiliar. Welf slowly increased the intensity, but soon pulled out his fingers, leaving Bell wanting more. Next, he slid off his own pants, and without warning, began to thrust into Bell rapidly. His movements increased in speed until finally, he achieved his climax.Afterwards, Welf untied the gag and helped Bell off the bed, leading him into the bathroom for a warm bath. Welf then layed bell down onto the bed letting him rest. Downstairs welfe was saying bell went down to the dungeon to gain some levels.