My Love Always Brings Me Back To You

It's  been days or so. Yunlan and Shen Wei  have been away from each other because of their busy schedules.

   Yefei has divorced his husband, Mr. Shen and now visiting his son sometimes on the set and even at his home. Xin ci welcomed her to their humble home. Yunlan pity her biological  mother. Because of him, she lost her family even though she's mean to him at first.

   He can only console her with a hug and a smile on his face. She always cries and apologizes  to him. Every time they meet. "Mom! The past is the past. Just forget about it and be happy that we meet each other at last." She suddenly  stopped her crying and asked Yunlan if he saw Shen Wei  these past days.

   With videos, concerts, and acting on movies and commercials, "He didn't  even see me in a single day. Or  even call me once or text. I only received  jobs and schedules  by Guo. If I ask him, he would say stocks got triple because they were getting lots of jobs, making Xiao Wei  busy all the time. I'm worried he might  forgetten about me!"

    Suddenly  Da quing  came and told Yunlan they needed to go to the studio because he would be interviewed. He bid his mother farewell  for he needed to hurry. But before he leaves, Yifei promises him she will check Shen Wei  on what's  happening. He  hugged her and left toward his car with Da quing.

   In Shen Wei's  office, his father helped him up with his business  to forget about the wife that left him. Shen Wei  sigh as well as Yezun because they can't  get to work properly with their father interfering with everything.  "Dad! Do you want Guo to treat you to a nice restaurant?" Shen Wei  ask so he would leave work to them. Guo widened his eyes.

   He didn't want to be left alone with Mr. Shen or he will cry to him remembering his ex-wife. "Maybe Chu can accompany him, sir?" Chu frowns hearing that from Guo. "Whatta?! Are you ditching that old man to me?!" He said to himself  and wanted to hit Guo but calm down himself  as his in the presence of their boss.

   Sudden  Shen Wei's mother came surprising everyone.  Well, not Mr. Shen, who snobs her. But Yifei ignored him and walked toward his son. "I've visited Yunlan." Hearing that name make Shen Wei's heart sank as he wants to see Yunlan's face badly. He missed him so much, but the workload triple when he became famous, making it hard to see him.

   "Why not leave you're  work to me for a while and see him! He thought that you had forgotten  him and found your  work more precious than him?" Shen Wei  quickly  got his bag and went to where his heart was. The people around him tried to stop him, for they knew what would happen  if their parents had met each other.

   In a minute, Mr. Shen and his ex-wife bickering nonstop in the office, leaving Guo and Yezun shocked. Meanwhile  the lucky Chu accompanied his boss since his the body guard of Shen Wei  to the studio where Yunlan would be interviewed for his next album and coming movie and commercials. 

   The interviewer is a big fan of Yunlan and wants to know if he has a special someone. All the live audiences anticipate his answer. "I have no comment there! Because I'm busy at my work." All women giggled.  "That means we all have a chance here?" The interviewer asks. That time Shen Wei  came, seeing him Yunlan's eyes sparkle.

   The interviewer noticed this, and then something came up in his mind. He called Shen Wei  to accompany  them. All are shocked, but he can't  say no as the camera is on him. As he was sitting next to Yunlan. The women audience  scream as they also know Shen Wei  as a former idol. "As we all know, Mr. Shen here is a former star like Yunlan and now his boss of Shen Entertainment! So tell me, how did you discover such a great artist like Yunlan?" The interviewer  asks.

   Shen Wei  explained to him where  he had seen Yunlan and why he chose him. The interviewer  suddenly asks him if he reminds him of Yu Bai, his former partner? Since he looked and sang like him when he was a trainee. Shen Wei  suddenly  felt that the interviewer  was trying to catch him if Yunlan was his boyfriend.  He coughed and told him that Yunlan and Yu Bai were totally  different in many ways.

   And answer him instead that he is more talented than him. He quickly advertised  the new album of Yunlan and the future movies and commercials that he will make in the future. He was very busy answering question and didn't see the disappointment look of Yunlan knowing their relationship  would be a secret forever.

   After the interview,  when they get inside the van. Shen Wei  quickly hugged Yunlan as he missed him so much. Da quing  tried to look away so they could have a bit of privacy. But Yunlan suddenly  pushed him away, "Really?! Is that all I am? Xiao Wei  I'm getting tired of our secret affair. Why we can't show to the world our love?" Yunlan whined.

   Shen Wei embraced him again. "I promise after you become a rising star, we will tell it to the whole world if you want to?" Suddenly, he gave him a bracelet. "What's  this?" Yunlan asks. While wiggling  the blue bracelet. "My token of love to you! So you'll remember  I will always think about you! Wherever you are." And kiss his wrist.

   Yunlan blushed, Da quing  roll his eyes, Chu cough. Yunlan almost cried hearing that.  While Shen Wei  pulled him to a kiss.

    On the other side, Xin ci came to the Shen Wei's Enterprise  to visit his son in law to be. But was shocked seeing the scene. "Xin ci!" Yifei ran into his arms, making Weiying lose his temper. Seeing his ex-wife in another man's  arm. "Let go of my Yifei!" He screamed.

    "Dad! This Mr. Zhao! Yunlan's  father!" Yezun tried to reason. "What's going on?" Xin ci didn't know he came between  a fight of exes and now his in the middle of it.