The Bitter Truth

Mrs. Shen was fuming in angry she didn't notice a mail of papers on their table.

Mr. Shen noticed this and read it out loud without realizing it. "Dragon City Orphanage Center?!" Mrs. Shen quickly snatched it from his hands. "Yifei? Why did they send you such papers when our boys are already adults?" Mr. Shen nagging her.

"This is nothing! I only wrote Sister Geraldine to know if the children there are alright? Since we're donating money to them!" She lied. The truth is that she wants to know about the child she left back then if his alive and well? And was shocked knowing who had him.

Xin ci is checking the materials that came to the company. When he was called that a certain person wanted to talk to him immediately and surprise whose that person was. "You again?! Are you here to argue about my son and yours, Ma'am?!" But was cut out of his words when he noticed her teary eyes.

"My son! Do you have my son?!" She asks. Xin ci quickly pulled her away from people and talked to an empty hall. "What are you talking about?! What son are you saying?! My Yunlan is my son! I don't know what child you are talking about?!" She cried suddenly on his chest.

Making Xin ci surprise as he tried to push her away but can't. As he pity women who cried in front of him. And just pat her shoulder.

Back to Yunlan whose exercising non-stop at the park with his didi. Who looked exhausted instead of him. "Don't pout! I need to get physically fit for my next concert! And it's boss order!" Da quing roll his eyes. "You mean boyfriend?" Yunlan widened his eyes and quickly covered Da quing's mouth.

Da quing swat his, "Aha! Then it's true?! You forgiven him again!" They were arguing non stop they didn't notice. An Bai came at their back and cough. Both are stunned in seeing him. "Can I talk to Yunlan for a while?" Da quing didn't budge, "I'm his manager! I have the right to know what you want to talk about!" An Bai sneer and look at Yunlan who just shrugged.

"Very well! I'm here for a proposal. Be one of my new artists in my company and I will double your pay! Add it with some privileges!" Da quing think for a while. "No! We will not transfer there!" Da quing stood up. Bai still tries to talk to Yunlan, ignoring Da quing. "Please, Mr. An Bai! My manager didn't agree with so leave!"

This made him angry and grabbed Yunlan by the wrist. Da quing tried to stop him. But he didn't anticipate An Bai have body guards and hold him. "You little nobody! Do you think you're a shining star already?! Well, think again! I can easily crush you like a fly! And not even that wretched Shen Wei can stop me!" That made Yunlan furious and stomp on An Bai's foot and swing his fist upon him.

That made the two body guards shoved Da quing at the side as they helped their boss up. "I'm not a mere fly! A bee that can sting you back!" Yunlan smirk. "Boys! Get him and punch him into pulp!" An Bai scream. Yunlan backed away and gulped down as he saw two huge men about to pound on him. He can't risk fighting since his an idol now and must protect his face.

But as the two body guards were about to get him, Shen Wei came with his mother and Xin ci. "Get away from my artist! If you take one move at my artist, you know what will happen to you, An Bai! Start taking a picture, Mr. Zhao!" Xin ci was surprised. "This kid?! Did he just command me?!" He told himself but pretended to film it with his phone.

An Bai called off his men, "I won't forget this!" And leave with them. Shen Wei quickly went to Yunlan and Da quing side. And check on them, "Are you alright?! From now on, you can't go outside without any bodyguards! Understand?!" While checking him. But he was surprised when his mother quickly ran toward Yunlan crying and hugging him.

"What's going on, mother?!" Shen Wei ask. "Your mother kept telling me his lost son is Yunlan!" Xin ci complain. That made them all shocked. "Son?! Dad?! What are you talking about?!" As Yunlan pushed Mrs. Shen, lightly , still clings to his shirt and looks confused at his father. And back at Mrs. Shen. "Ma'am! You got it all wrong! My mother is Zhao Mei! Tell him, dad!"

Suddenly Mrs. Shen teared his shirt at the back, revealing a mark heart shape at his back. Making Yunlan yelp with surprised. "I left my only son at the orphange fearing that people might find out I'm pregnant! Out of wedlock! I was so young and famous that I got scared that my fans might know this and left you there! I'm sorry son!" Yunlan was shocked to speak, even Shen Wei.

Xin ci suddenly pulled his son toward him. "That's not true! Yunlan is Xiao Mei son!" Mrs. Shen gave a piece of paper to Xin ci which Sister Geraldine wrote about one of their patient in their public hospital whose suffering from depression because she can't bear a child. Sister Geraldine suggested to give the new baby to her so the chid would have a new home.

Xin ci crumpled the paper as tears run down from his eyes. Their long kept secret of Mei is now revealed to his son. "Yunlan! I'm sorry! Me and you're mother kept this from you! We just want you to have a normal, happy life eventhough were poor! Please forgive us!" And kneeled down on his knee. "Dad!" Yunlan pulled him back.

"You will always be and Mom my true parents!" Mrs. Shen was a bit heart broken hearing that from his real son. While Shen Wei went to his mother side. "Mrs. Shen! Can you give me time in thinking about this?" Yunlan ask as Mrs. Shen nod. They didn't know someone picture them with his camera. "This will be a great scoop!"