Do What You Want To Do

Yunlan was relieved hearing that word and didn't want to let go of Shen Wei.

But he was firmed in telling him that the second chance he would have. He must earn it the hard way and push him lightly. "Thanks for you're concerned, Mr. Shen, I will remember that."

Shen Wei smirked, "So be it! But I want you to know I won't give up on you!" And look around, "If you ever need something, don't hesitate to tell me." He didn't know inside of Yunlan's brain is jumping for joy. But still gave him his don't care face. "I will do that, Mr. Shen."

Meanwhile, in the stock room, one of the fanatic fans of Yezun penetrates the area and disguises himself as one of the staff. As he walked to the hall, he saw what Zhuiji did to his favorite idol and couldn't help to grit his teeth.

"So it's two I will eliminate to make my dear Yezun safe!" And can't help to be jealous when Da quing defend Yezun from Zhuiji. "Make it three! Yezun is only mine!" As he pat something inside his pocket and walk away.

Back to Yezun and Da quing, Zhuiji stood up and glared at his opponent. "I will remember this, you, nobody!" Da quing glared back, "My name is Da quing, and I'm not a nobody! Remember that!" And about to fight again when Zhuiji ran away from him. "Savage Da quing!" Clapped one of the staff and thank him. Yezun was a little bit embarrassed to approach him.

"Thanks!" He shyly smiled. That made Da quing red a little and scratch his head, "That is nothing! But I think you need to hire bodyguards for your own protection! You're getting weird fans out there!" That made Yezun frown, "Zhuiji is not my fan! But a stalker!" Da quing shrugged his shoulder, "Whatever!" And walk back to the stage.

Da quing looks weirdly at his gege because Yunlan is smiling to himself. "Yunlan! What happened?" Luckily, Shen Wei was gone before Da quing came, or he would flip out if he saw the scene. "Nothing didi! I'm just thinking about my first entrance at the stage! Maybe I can be lift up like an angel coming down from heaven! That would be a blast!"

Da quing widen his eyes, "Are you crazy?! You might fall!" Yunlan smirk, "I won't! Tell that to the choreographer! I want my fans to be surprise!" Da quing sweat, "You know Dad will kill me if he knows that!" Yunlan, hold his shoulder, "He won't! I want to surprise him!"

Meanwhile, Xin Ci was so happy learning his son first debut and concert. Shen Wei gave him a special ticket to the first concert of Yunlan. His co-workers pat and congratulate him. "Hey! Xin ci! Reserve us some tickets!" Said one of his friends. Xin ci chuckled, "Another time! Their boss just gave me this for his first concert. I will tell you all everything happens!" And kiss the ticket as he put it inside his bag.

The choreographer is a bit worried but made everything possible so Yunlan can do his performance. "Will he be alright to do this?" Da quing look worried. "Don't worry sir the machine is strong to hold him. While the belt will secure that he won't fall and the staff are ready in case of emergency." Said the choreographer. As he signals the maintenance team, he carefully checks the machine that will lift Yunlan up.

When the day of the concert came, the stadium is a pack of fans eagerly wanting to see their idols. Some of Yunlan, while other, are Yu Bai. Additional more to Yezun's fans. Yunlan was so nervous and walked at the back of the building to get a bit of fresh air. "Are you feeling scared?" Said Yu Bai. Yunlan almost jumped back.

"You startled me! What are you doing here?!" Yu Bai just walk near him. "Don't tell me you're chickning out on me?! Is it because I'm much more famous than you?!" He sarcastically said. That made Yunlan forget his nervousness and look at his opponent with courage in his eyes. "No! I'm just flexing my voice so you can eat my dust after the show!"

Yu Bai chuckled, "I'll remember what you say!" And left. "That guy who he thinks he is?!" And practice his choreography and song.

Unknown to them, Zhuiji had sneek around the back stage dress as one of the workers and got a bucket of red paint. Let's see if you will show your face to the public again after the humiliation I'm gonna give to you, Zhao Yunlan!" And about to go upstairs when someone knocks him down.

"This is too much! Hitting two birds with one stone! After the accident I'm gonna make it! You! Mr. Zhuiji will be blamed all!" As the fanatic fan of Yezun laugh. "Once I got rid of you two, Yezun, my love will all be mine!" As he ties a rope to the unconcious Zhuiji and places him near the machine that will control the lifter where Yunlan be brought to the stage.

"I must make you the sole villain here, Mr. Zhuiji! No hard feelings!" And as he remained to the machine and waited for the que where Yunlan would ride the lifter.

Meanwhile, Shen Wei was informed too late that the production will start when Yunlan will be lift high toward the stage. "I never approved of this!" He told the others. But Yunlan assured him everything would be fine.

In a minute, the concert will start, Xin ci came early to the VIP seat just to see his son. Besides him, famous idols and celebrities also watch. He quickly ask them for autographs and pictures. Unknown to him, the danger his son will face.

Chen Yeming, on the other hand, was heading to the room of his husband to surprise him with flowers when he noticed the no entering room was open. "Hmmm.....did the operator came? I thought he would be late in a minute?" Out of curiosity, he checks it out just to find Zhuiji unconcious and an unidentified man operating the machine. "What's going on here?" Before he knew it, the man pulled him inside the room and locked it. He tried to cry for help, but the man gag and tied him up with Zhuiji.