Debut

Yunlan is in cloud nine his idol is teaching him right now. Holding his hands and waist sometimes to teach him the right technique.

Yunlan wants to jump for joy and never let Shen Wei's hands go. Every movement and every step, Yunlan watches him carefully, enjoying the beauty of him. Yezun, on the other hand, was steaming in jealous that his gege's attention was with someone else.

When suddenly he was called. Mr. An Bai one of Shen's stockholders wants to meet with him. "Not him again?!" Yezun shout making everyone look at him. "What's the matter?" Da quing ask Guo. "Mr. Anbai have the hots for Mr. Shen that's why he always visit him here!" Whispered Da quing. But Yunlan heard that and can't help to get worried as Shen Wei let go of his hand.

"Mr. Sang could you take over for me?" Shen Wei request. "Yes sir!" As he lead Yunlan again whose distracted as Shen Wei leave. "Mr. Anbai is handsome, rich and powerful! Who wouldn't like him?" Said Guo. "I would not like him for my gege! I've heard his a playboy! And made many girls and guys cried!" Yezun quickly followed his gege. Yunlan want to follow him also but his stock with Teacher Sang. And Da quing signing him to continue to practice.

A few hours later after the class Yunlan quickly run toward the office room of Shen Wei to peek on what's happening followed by Da quing and Guo. "Yunlan! What are you doing?! We need to go to the canteen to eat!" Da quing complain. "Ssshhh! Not so loud!" Yunlan hush him to be quiet as he want to listen to Shen Wei and An Bai conversation. Both laughing and looking lovely together well not all Yezun is fuming in anger beside his gege.

Suddenly Shen Wei notice the intruders. Yunlan and the others about to leave but Shen Wei wave and called them back. "Mr. An Bai! I want to introduce to you our new star! Zhao Yunlan! He have a voice of an angel!" Mr. An Bai look at him from head to toe. "What a cute young man! He remind me of someone?" He think. Shen Wei cut his words. "His much more than him if you will hear his voice!"

Suddenly An Bai got an idea, "Why not let him be a guest in one of my show? Let the people hear his voice!" Shen Wei didn't want to rush thing as Yunlan is still new. But Yunlan suddenly said. "I will do it!" And look at Shen Wei, "Mr. Shen I will let them see that you choice the right one to be your star!" Yunlan said. Shen Wei about to disagree but seeing Yunlan's determination. "Are you sure you can do it tomorrow? It might ruin your career if you got stage fright?"

Yunlan disagree, "Mr. Shen I will promise I'll make you proud of me!" And bow. That arch Yezun's brow, "So this newbie is a fighter?! Let's see tomorrow if the stage won't eat you off!" Said Yezun to himself. "Then it's settled! Tomorrow you will go to our afternoon program! So be ready!" Said An Bai as he hold both Yunlan's shoulder. Yunlan nod in return.

The next day while Yunlan memorizing what to say on the stage. He can't help to feel nervous. "Yunlan! Are sure your ready to face them?" Da quing look worried for him. "Didi! I can do this!" But as he grabbed Da quing's hand he almost jump from it's coldness. "Take a deep breath!" Yunlan and Da quing are startled seeing Shen Wei came with Guo. "Mr. Shen?" Yunlan was surprise.

"Surely?! I won't let my new star face the stage without me watching." That made Yunlan went red and smile. As he was called to be introduce. Yunlan gave a positive outlook which the audience want. A new fresh and young idol. As the interview end he was given the stage to perform. Both Shen Wei, Guo and Da quing was so nervous for him.

But as he sing everyone was amaze as he captivate the heart of the audience. Even the emcee was awed by his voice. The audience gleefully applaud in the end of the performance.

In another place someone was watching the t.v and saw Yunlan. "Look my love! Shen Entertainment have found a replica of you but younger!" A man at the age of Shen Wei appeared beside the man whose watching the t.v. "Yu Bai!( another character of Bai Yu) I think your former partner is creating another you?" Chen Yeming said. ( another character of Zhu Yilong). "Maybe we should visit my long time friend?" Yu Bai suggested. "Is it alright to you?" Chen Yeming ask. Yu Bai kissed his forehead, "Why not?"

Back to the studio Shen Wei, Guo and Da quing welcome Yunlan back with a smile. "You done a great job Mr. Zhao!" Shen Wei praised him on what he done. Yunlan can't take it anymore and hugged the surprised Shen Wei. "Thanks!" But realized on what he did and quickly let go off him. Guo arch his brow as well as Da quing.

"I'm sorry Mr. Shen!" Yunlan became red. He didn't notice Shen Wei blushed at what he did. When An Bai came with one of his contract artist, Zhu Hong and congratulate Yunlan. Their rating skyrocket because of him. Quickly Zhu Hong grabbed his hands to congratulate him while batting her eyes on him. That made Shen Wei cough loud and pulled Yunlan away from her.

An Bai notice this, "My artist Zhu Hong want to partner with you're new artist if you are willing? And the price we could discuss with dinner." As he smile. "No! I'm sorry! Yunlan still new in the industry." Counter Shen Wei. "But isn't it a good thing he would have a love team with Zhu Hong who is my rising star? It will boost his popularity!" He suggested.

"I'm sorry Mr. An Bai but I want to lunch Yunlan to be a solo singer! Thank you for the invitation but I decline!" As he bow and pulled Yunlan away from them and left. Guo and Da quing followed them.
Yunlan notice Shen Wei never let go of his hand eventhough they're inside the car. Shen Wei signal Guo to ride with Da quing to the van instead as he want to talk to Yunlan alone.

"Mr. Zhao!" But Yunlan cut his words. "Yunlan! Called me that Mr. Shen!" He mustered his courage making Shen Wei notice his red cheeks. He can't help to smirk, "As I said I can't have you partnering for anyone else it is in the contract! That's why I turn down Mr. An Bai's offer." Yunlan quickly nod. "Anything you say, sir!"

Shen Wei can't help to see Yunlan as a cute puppy who always wag his tail toward him. "That's good!" He ruffled his hair. "You done a good job today!" But he didn't anticipate Yunlan suddenly kiss him on the lips.