Something Smell Fishy

Da quing nagging like a mother hen to Yunlan in the morning on where he slept last night.

But Yunlan, on the other hand, tried to avoid Da quing every time he asked him. Luckily, Guo came with their schedules to do and hurry up to work.

Da quing managed to forget the issue as their many things to do. But when Shen Wei pass by them he can't help to notice how his gege look his way. "No! It can't be? Can it?" He asks himself. He also sees how Shen Wei looks at his gege when his not looking. That gaze tells something differently.

He almost bumped into Yezun accidentally. "Sorry! Oh......it's only you?" Yezun got angry on Da quing's reaction. "Just me?! For your information many want to talk to me!" Da quing cut his words, "Yeah.....yeah.....your the most important artist in the world. I get it!" As he waved his hand so Yezun would leave. Yezun was a little bit insulted and turned his back on him and walked away. His assistant and manager are following him.

"Didi! Don't get a fight with Yezun!" Yunlan warns him. "I'm not! I don't know why his always on my side bodering me!" While they're arguing, Yunlan saw Shen Wei talking to An Bai and a few men with suite. "That's new?" Da quing wonder. "Have you heard?! Ever since Yunlan was shown on Mr. An Bai's show many wants to join in Shen Entertainment!" Both jump as they didn't expect Guo just appeared between them. "You're a good luck Yunlan to our company!"

But Yunlan didn't heard that as he was focused on Shen Wei and An Bai. They were laughing, and An Bai's hand graze Shen Wei as he whispered something in his ears. Shen Wei nodded and giggled. Something in his heart break, while his fist clench.

He was startled when his didi nudge him, "Hey! Yunlan! We must leave now for the recording!" And pulled him away from there. That incident imprinted on Yunlan's mind, "I should be successful and rich to laugh and hold Xiao Wei's hand in public without anyone prejudicing us! Like Mr. A Bai!"

In the recording room, he pours his heart into singing, making everyone amaze at him. And he easily finished as he went to promoting himself on t.v and advertisements. He went to malls with the other new and old artists to promote their albums. Some pass by him because his still unknown, making him frown.

Da quing quickly sign to him to try to smile even though other fans are rude to him. One by one, they came to the stage to sing their song, many awe at his angelic voice and cheered for him. It was late hours as they came back to the company. Everyone felt exhausted as they wanted to sleep right now. But I'm surprised that Shen Wei called to talk to him only.

As he came to the office, he was shocked to see Mr. An Bai left the office smiling and greeted him as he left. When he came to the office, he locked the door and confronted Shen Wei. "Did you two have a date?!" First, Shen Wei didn't mind the anger on his face. "Yes, we have! But it's not only the two of us. We discussed important matters like......"

He was suddenly cut by Yunlan intense kiss, "I don't like you dating other men!" Shen Wei suddenly flipped and pinned him on the table. "Are you jealous?" He smirked. "Yes, I am!" He pout. Shen Wei caresses his face, "Don't be. It's only business, you know you're the one I like!" But Yunlan glared at him. "I don't believe you!" Looking like cute puppy been kick out by his master.

Shen Wei kissed him passionately to calm his lover. But it led to an intense kiss leading to taking off their clothes as they make love in the office room. "Aaaaah.....Xiao Wei!" Yunlan tried to stop his mouning. But Shen Wei kept thrusting to deep inside of him. Making him want more. Da quing, on the other hand, trying to find Yunlan when he almost bumped into Yezun again. "What are you doing here?! You are off limits in my domain!"

Da quing slapped his own forehead, "Why am I always bumping into him?! Just my luck!" He screamed internally to himself. "Sorry just finding Yunlan! Did you see him?" Yezun laugh, "Do I look like a dog pound? For a missing mut?!" Da quing is getting angry hearing it, but still he tried to control it because Yezun is their boss didi. "Oh well, I thought you were?" Yezun can't believe what his hearing. "And beside his a very precious to your gege's company unlike others! Anyway I should find him quickly we have many schedules tomorrow and he needed some rest!" Yezun was about to shout at him when both are shocked seeing Yunlan just came out of the office of Shen Wei looking a mess with his goofy smile plastered on his face. His face was so red, and he smelled something else.

Shen Wei followed him and combed his hair with his hand. As he looks lovingly at him. Making both Da quing and Yezun almost dropped their jaw in disbelief. "Gege?! What is the meaning of this?!" Shout Yezun. Luckily, there's no one around because everyone have already left to their respective dorms.

Both Shen Wei and Yunlan were startled. They didn't expect the Da quing and Yezun to be there. While Yunlan about to escape, Da quing blocked his way. "Yunlan......what are you two doing there?" He asks. Yunlan laughs, "We just talk, didi! Right boss?" Shen Wei nodded and quickly went back to his office. Yezun followed him, nagging with many questions. "Something not right here?!" Da quing about to interogate his gege when Yunlan quickly run away from him.

When they came to their room, Yunlan quickly took his robe and went to the bathroom to shower. Unfortunately, he forgot to lock it and Da quing barge inside. He almost squeel in surprise. "Why so shocked?! I have already seen everything from you!" Still, Yunlan kicked him out of the bathroom and locked it.

He pretended to take a shower by opening it. Da quing knock loud, "Yunlan, I hope you're not screwing with our boss?! That's a big no.....no! You know who will be hurt, and that's you! Got it!" Yunlan opens the shower more so he won't hear Da quing yapping voice. "I warn you.....Mr. Shen is on another level, and you are just a beginner! Will he be serious to you for real?! Just remember what I have said!" And left to get his gege's clothes.

That made Yunlan think and become worried. "Will Shen Wei take responsibility when the time people discover their relationship?"