Chapter-6

Author Pov

Few moments back. In the meeting room.

"Vegas don't hurt Pete." Kinn said as Vegas was leaving the meeting room as they decided to end the meeting.

"Is this a warning." Vegas said clearly irritated by Kin's words.

"Yes Vegas this a warning, Pete has nothing do with our family problems. So don't even dare to think about harming him. " Kinn said with a stern Voice.

"My lovely cousin is warning me just because of a lowly bodyguard like him i thought u loved your cousin more so all that was my delusion. But why do u care so much about Pete i thought u already had a lover. AHHHHH!! is Pete your slut. Now that i think about it he is sure your type submissive, cute and has quite a erotic body. Don't worry kin i won't snatch your slut but if he comes crawling to me it would be hard for me to resist." Vegas said being frustrated.

"Vegas......... *sigh* I care about all of my bodyguards but it's a waste to even try to explain it to you. I know you hate me but don't disrespect Pete he doesn't deserve it." Kinn said and left the meeting room.

Vegas POV

'Don't hurt Pete' Haa Ha 'What a load of bullshit' who is this bastard to order me around and Why does he care? And why do i get irritated every time i hear Pete's name from Kin's mouth.

I was fucking mad right now because of kin and what could be the best way to relieve the anger other than fucking his cute loyal bodyguard. I walked out of the meeting room as i slammed the door. I saw one of the boy who stays with Pete so i asked him to send Pete to my room.

After few minutes

I heard footsteps outside my room and knew it was Pete. I pulled him into the room attacking his lips as i sucked on them, his lips were good no rather than just good they were great they were plump and soft perfect for a kiss. My kiss was harsh i knew that and i wanted it that way.

"Uhmm......... V..........Vegas.... wait a min....." Him saying my name seduced me even more how many names has he moaned to be this good at it. Well with a body and face like this if he tried to seduce me i would have eaten him alive.

But for some reason he was distracted his focus was not on me even though i was kissing him. This angered me. What was more important than focusing on me ?

 All of my thoughts were distracted by Pete's weird leg dance what is going on his peanut brain why is he shaking his legs. Then he suddenly let his lower body go down. I finally understood what this peanut brain has planned. Cutie wanted to fall down and act like he fainted. 

I lifted him up grabbing him by his waist not letting him fall but even if he fell down and acted like he fainted does he think i would let him go. Instead i would have continued kissing him until he becomes conscious again and stopped his childish act.

"Pete" I said. Pete looked up to me but there were strands of hair on his eyes he removed the hair strands that were on his eyes to look into my eyes. Just that movement made me 1000* times more hornier his every action were too sexy. Right now i had also forgotten the fact that i was mad at kin.

"Pete i am asking u this for the last time. Did u ever sleep with any other man." I don't know why i asked this question but i was desperate to know the answer.

"No....... Vegas. Do you have amnesia when u offered to sleep with me i clearly said i was not gay then how can i sleep with men? " Hearing him say no relieved me i know there was a high chance of him lying but i was satisfied to hear him say i was the first man he is gonna sleep with.