Chapter-3

Flashback

At the main family

Arm and Pete were looking for the person who had logged in the main family's computer containing confidential files arm was finding the device and the time where there was an suspiscious login but he couldn't find any he had retrived the cctv photages and asked pete to help him with this.

Pete was looking for any clues but there were a week photages to check. He saw a person he clearly knew going into Khun Kin's room as Porsche was accused of breaking Khun macau's head as all the kinn's room bodyguard were rushed into the meeting room. It was clear this person was the suspect it was King. 

Pete's Pov

King was the neighbour child from my hometown his mother had always cared for me if not for her i don't know what would have happened to me i still remember that night where my father had drunk a lot and was more out of control as always he punched my face as i fell onto the ground he started kicking me while i lied on my ground helplessly without making a noise as i knew i would be beaten more mercilessly if i made any noise so closing my eyes i prayed this would be over soon i didn't feel the pain anymore as i was used to it but suddenly there was a lady who barged into our house his son had told her about my bruises when we played together so she came to check on as she saw my state without any fear She hit my father on the head and took me out of that house.  She cried the whole night hugging me and repeatedly asked sorry for not coming early until now i remember the warmth of her. She was the one who informed to my grandmother. Even after i moved in with my grandmother she always visited me she was like a mother figure to me.

King what have u done??? i messaged King to meet me in the gym as it was night so there would be no one there at this time. I didn't tell the truth to arm but there was not much time King until will be caught. 

At the gym

King : Phi Pete why did u want to meet me now? Did i recieve a parcel from my mother.

Pete punched King's face and held him by his color anger clearly written on his face.

Pete : What have u done?? I had warned u many times to never betray the main family.

King : Phi i don't know what u are talking about. I will never betray the main family.

Pete: Fool! Fool! Fool! Fool! do u think u are the only smart one here there are many who are smarter than u.

King: Phi i didn't spy on the main family u might have misunderstood.

Pete: Don't try to convience me i have already seen u entering Khun kin's room we can easily retrieve the deleted cctv photages. Now answer me who did u sell the information to?

King: .............................The minor family.

Pete: As expected  it was minor family. What are the files that u have given to them how  much information have u given.

King: Phi why should i tell u that.

Pete: oyy have u finally lost ur mind u think u have a choice the main family will find out about u soon and u think u can escape from them and because of ur stupidity ur mother will also suffer have u ever thought about it. If she finds out that u her only son is being hunted down have u ever thought what will happen to her??

King: Stop it! She is my mother. It is all because of her. Why did she give birth to me if she was poor from my childhood i have seen the rich kids having everything while i was suffering don't u think it's unfair to us Phi. Why should i stay loyal to this family? i was offered a good deal and i took it is there anything wrong in what i did they are trash people fighting for power against their own family. You don't have to worry about me Khun Gun has promised me to protect me from the main family.