Break a broken heart.

Start from the beginning

"Mom, you can call y/n in her name, I dated her too." He said and walked to the table. "Ugh, I know honey, I'm sorry.. I should've asked you if you okay with this." She said.

"It's okay mom, really.. just she was my girlfriend first so I do know what her name." He smiled at his mom and his mom just hugs him. "Don't do anything stupid that make you regret that." She said and Matt nodded.

The ball ring was ringing and Mary Lou and Matt went to the door. You and Chris got into the house and Marylou hugged Chris and asked how is he doing. Matt stood there.

"Hey bro." Chris said and hugged Matt, Matt gave him a hug too. "I think you deserve a congratulations." Matt said and looked at you, you looked down.

"Yeah, thanks dude." Chris said and pulled back. "Congratulations y/n." Matt walked toward you and open his arms for a hug.

"Thank you." You said and walked into his arms, you needed that. More then a hug of your boyfriend. You just stayed in his arms, and he let you, you both needed you.

"Okay, we can go to eat!" Chris shouted and you pulled back and looked into Matt's eyes. You walked after Chris and sat next to him.

Nick came down to the table and sat next to you, he talked about the life in LA and how much he want to come back to LA, about his best friend, madi and how much you should meet her, even when you will.

You laugh and talked with Chris's family about everything, they were like your family. Matt smiled at you a few times when you said about you life.

"So.. Chris, how you and y/n getting ready for the wedding?" Marylou asked. "Oh. Um.. we start to look for places to made the event, and food. You know.." Chris said.

You looked at Matt eating when they talked about your wedding, you just felt bad for him, bad then you could ever imagine.

"Y/n? How you feel about the wedding." Marylou asked you. "Im feeling good, Im thinking it's the best thing that ever happened to me." You looked at Chris and he kissed your lips, and then at Matt again.

Matt couldn't look at you and Chris kissing he was so madly in love with you, still in love with the girl who breaks his heart.

He couldn't moved on from you, he didn't go out to dates, he didn't want his parents to let him meeting with new girls. He wanted you,
Even when he knew it wasn't going to happen.

You were engaged to his brother, after you choose chris over him. It's what break his heart even more. That he always loved you more then you did.

-
"So? How you and Chris doing?" Matt came outside, you were all alone, with your glass of wine and looking  at the stars. "We good." You said. "How the wedding is going?" He asked. "I don't know actually." You looked down. 

"What do you mean?" Matt asked. "I don't know if I am ready to marry." You said. "But you said yes to Chris, how are you gonna tell him you don't want to?" Matt sipped his drink.

"I'm not gonna tell him."
"So are you going to marry him even if you don't want to?"
"Yes."

"That's fucked up." Matt said and went quite. You looked at Matt, he looked at you back. "You know why I don't want to?" You said and cleared your throat. "Why?" "Because you're standing in my way." You said.

"What?" Matt asked. "You never let me move on, Matt." You said. "Slow down wow." He laughed. "You telling me that I'm the one who standing on your way, when you choose my brother over me?" He asked and you nodded.

"Are you dumb?" He asked. "Excuse me?" You raised your eyebrows. "You are engaged! To my fucking brother." "I know." You said. "You choose him!" Matt shouted.

"To not hurt you!" You said. "What?" He asked and you took a breath. "I loved you, I still do, even when I choose to be with Chris. It's doesn't mean I got over you."

"Y/n, you broke me, you broke me like no one did before, I can't even moved on from you. And now you saying it's was nothing?" Matt shouts.

"I didnt say it's was nothing. I never said that." You said, a tear rolling down your cheeks. "I love you, and I can't move on from you, and you engaged , I'm not even supposed to say that to you." He shouted again.

Both of you were broken, both of you want things to be better, you want Matt again, but also Chris. You want Matt to forgive you but also don't want to lost Chris.

"I don't know what to do." You told Matt. "I want you." Matt said. "Matt." "No, don't say shit like that again. Please, choose again."

"I don't want to break your heart again."

"You can't break a broke heart, y/n."

-
Part 2?