"ya" Jungkook catch her attention.

She look up at him.

"for the bed" he started. "I was thinking we could switch each night" 

"well, think again 'cause that's a no" Y/n refuse. 

"then, if you don't want to sleep elsewhere and I do not want to either the only solution left right now is that we sleep on the same bed"

She exhale sharply and drop her novel putting a page marker in it. 

"okay" she agreed. 

Jungkook arch an eyebrow quite surprised by her answer. Did she actually agreed with his proposition?

"I mean, the bed is big enough and with can each take one side. This bed looks like a three-spaced bed" she said. 

He just nod his head and get in bed after drying his hair. Y/n lay down on her side, her back is now facing Jungkook. He grimace at her and turn his back at her either. He then think of something. Jungkook sit up and look at Y/n. 

"why can't I bring people to our penthouse?" he ask. 

"because" she sigh. 

"because what?" he arch an eyebrow. 

"because they could get in trouble or could bring more problems to us and more problems is definitely what we do not need" Y/n answer. 

"but who cares? We can just get rid of them with a bullet in the head" he said. 

"we do not work like this. Why can't they just tell you the truth..." she said and mumble the last part. 

"what?" he tilt his head. 

"nothing" she sigh again. "now let me sleep, do I have to remind you what we have tomorrow?" 

"tch" he scoff and lay back down. 

***

The sun rays run through the luxurious room gently laying on Y/n's sleeping face. She frown a little and force herself to open her eyes. She use her arms to raise up her upper body and sit up. Y/n close back her eyes still feeling sleepy. She felt something on her and raise up the blankets. Y/n open her eyes wide when she saw Jungkook's tattooed arm. She pushed it away and get up quickly.

"what was I thinking sleeping in the same bed as him" she said to herself walking to the bathroom to freshen up and brush her teeth.

Jungkook lightly groan and turn his head to the other side as the sun rays shine on his face. He continue to sleep when a ringing phone started disturbing his peaceful sleep.

"argh, really?" he groan and threw his arm on the night table of his side of the bed and pick the ringing phone. "um, hello?" he pick the call and bring the phone near his right ear. "whoever you are can you call later, I'm actually still asleep, righ--"

"Y/n ?" a female voice ask on the phone.

Jungkook suddenly get up and bring the phone away from his ear looking at the screen. «Mom <33».

"that's not the name I uploaded for my mom" he mumble. "is this...?"

"who are you?" the voice ask.

"shit" he mumble.

"ya--"

Jungkook cut off the voice by ending the call.

"shit, shit, shit" he sit up at the edge of the bed.

Y/n's mother called back. Hearing a phone ringing again Y/n walk out of the bathroom, done.