The Notorious Mercenary

Start from the beginning

Bora:So the ball holds Special power. Now I understand why the army Was so determined to acquire it.

Goku:But me and my faithful partner mitsuko don't really care About the wishes Or anything like that. Both of us was only looking For this Dragon Ball Because it belonged To my grandpa considering also her mentor or friend too.

Mitsuko:He is never wrong. Goku and I searching for it for few days we don't know how much we missed it now that he reunited with us never to be separated ever again.

Bora:Oh... Good. You two have few wants. That's fortunate.

Upa:Daddy, what do you Mean by that?

Bora:You see, son...Too many desires can Drive a person mad...

Goku:I was wondering. What is that big pole sticking Out of the ground for?

Mitsuko:My curiosity hits me. I agree with him could you tell us about it?

Bora:The tower...It is a sacred symbol Of my people. To our tribe, it is a very Important and honored landmark. We call it the Korin Tower. I learned of the Legend from my grandfather When I was Upa's age. It is a story that has been Told for many generations...But still we wait, After all this time, For the arrival of someone Who can pass the test...

Goku/Mitsuko:What do you Mean? What test?

Bora:It is said that If any person can climb To the top of this Tower unaided, He will find the great noble Guardian waiting for him there. The guardian will Then give him a cup Of cold water to drink...And with that single sip, The climber's abilities Will increase dramatically.

Goku:Really?

Mitsuko:That is really a legend!

Bora:As incredible As it sounds, My people have always Believed it to be true.

Goku and Mitsuko couldn't help for being so astounded their new friend Bora's whole story about korin's tower whoever succeeded climbs it to the top. Two young warriors face each other at the moment.

Goku:You hear all of that right?

Mitsuko:I sure did. And believe me, this is our very first time seeing a magnificent tower any person will accepted the challenge to climbed all the way on the top. Technically, I'm not sure where it leads to...high above the heavens perhaps?

Goku:Nah. My gut tells me, this Tower only stays here not all the way out on this planet or something.

Mitsuko:I say, if you and I try to climbed on top of that korin's tower, both of us will get even stronger to pass that kind of test?

Goku:I felt the same way as you but we're not really certain if our bodies could take it. Have you ever tried to climb it Bora?

Bora:Once when I was young. But I couldn't make it All the way to the top. Anyway, no one has ever been Successful in the attempt.

Upa:But...I heard that a long time ago One person did make it.

Bora:A compelling story, But only... a myth.

Goku:It's so... gigantic! Isn't it mitsuko?

Mitsuko:You got that right. Amazing too.

Goku:So, why do you live here?

Mitsuko:Yeah. How come?

Bora:Because of the tower...My family has been guarding It for generations. It is our ancestral duty. It is my job. I am the protector of the land.