37

Hello!

Long time no see, well before reading the story, I suggest you to listen to three songs in row

1- the Pina colada song

2- Radioactive by imagine dragons

3- under the influence by Chris brown

_________________________

Hogwarts

April 20th, 1996.

The girls that passed the boy who was sleeping under the tree outside Hogwarts courtyard with dark sunglasses on and in state similar to someone having an after party effect that called a 'hangover,'

Someone stood at the edge and smacked the victim of alcohol right on the head and he croaked a yelp as it caused another shooting pain in his back.

"Morning!" Hermione shouted at Harry.

She wanted to kill him. And not for being a Harry-who-fell into trouble for once, but a complete idiot though that didn't help.

"Good morning, Mr. Firewhiskey ~"

"Uuuuuuuuuggghhhhhh…" Harry rolled his eyes and his arm threw over his face to block out light. His head was pounding, his throat was parched, his eyes burned.

"Normally you're fine when you have a hangover. Why the sudden melodrama?" Ron said, stepping behind his sister that couldn't stop her giggles.

Harry tried to open his eyes, then gave up and shut them tightly again. The sunglasses did not help either.

"Ergggaugh," he moaned. "Bright, bright, terrible thing. Make it go away."

"The 'bright, bright, terrible thing' is the sun," came Ginny's voice, faintly amused, from somewhere above him. "And I'm not entirely sure I can make it go away for you,"

Harry's face felt vaguely sticky and his mouth tasted stale, like some combination of old gin and other…old things. His head hurt too much for metaphor.

"Was our room always that big?" Harry asked.

"It would if our room is the cloak tower courtyard," Ron chuckled, and Harry groaned again.

Hermione sighed and tangled her hand in her best friend's hair, "If you didn't wanna feel like this you should've watched what you drank. What if the professors caughts you!"

"You fuckin'-"

"What? I'm sorry but I'm not hearing well, what did you just say?" Hermione shouted in his ear.

"Stop," Harry grunted as he rolled and sat.

Ron laughed, "Do you want me to get you some meds, mate?"

"I hate to say this but, WE ARE LATE FOR POTION CLASS!" Hermione snapped.

"Fuck!" Harry shot up with a start, regretting the choice when the feeling of being hit in the head with an axe came with it. "Fuck that hurts!"