The Land Of Korin

Start from the beginning

Officer Black:Oh my word! That's...

Commander Red:General Blue!

They continue to watch the hologram video he continues to screamed, then he was stopped by trapped himself by the glowing blue orb levitating and a one figure teleported in front of him was the black suited girl mitsuko.

Red Ribbon Soldier:(Screaming) it's the black suited girl mitsuko!

Officer Black:And what is she going to do?!

Commander Red:(Growled)

The scene of the hologram was skip moving on the next part about fire her full power Kamehameha wave without her real identity revealed to the three men thanks to the bright light covered her face. Commander Red, Commander Black and the red ribbon soldier stared that scene in horror that general blue screamed in pain he's being pushed back with great speed high up into the sky. Now that her Kamehameha wave has been dissipated, a twinkling white star is a sign that general blue was no more. She snapped her fingers to hide her face wearing back her black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask for covering her mouth lifted her head slowly disguise as mitsuko again. The light of hologram projector is shut down because the video playing is over.

Red Ribbon Soldier:T-T-This is a horrible nightmare! G-General blue has been d-defeated?!

Officer Black:In any circumstances, black suited girl mitsuko is highly expectations as I thought! Much worst than the boy!

Commander Red is really losing his patients carrying a very furious expression on his face. He ran towards the hologram projector and kick it hard towards the wall outside the door smashed into pieces.

Officer Black:(Gasps)

Red Ribbon Soldier:C-C-Commander Red...

Commander Red:(Panting Heavily) One of these days, she will add to my killing list! You may have defeated that worthless general blue, but me and my whole army will make sure you and your boy partner won't be able to reach here! (Growled).

Outside, there was a mysterious young figure with a purple hood standing on top of the red roof patiently with a wicked smile on her face none other than blake. Sakura's evil alter ego using her dark magic mirror in front of her watching everything commander red's rotten behavior and the two men watch him in disbelief how he hated the black suited girl.

Blake:(Chuckled) to think that red haired old man had has a lot of hatred within him same goes to that tall guy, I decided to give them the hologram projector I created as a present to watch what she's been up too lately since commander red send out one of his generals for an important duty.

She poofed away her mirror and raised her left hand with a dark purple glow summoned a magic circle teleportation in front of her.

Blake:Keep it up little miss mitsuko the famous black suited girl or should I say, my pesky goody goody twin sakura hilari. I've been watching you along with your sweet boyfriend goku secretly all about your progresses in your journeys. Your disguise game won't be last long and the revenge you held will be all over soon I found another people held hatred about you and I have just the plan for my sleeves. But before that, I must finished the hellish training of that spoiled ox princess student of mine (Chuckled).

The evil purple hooded girl walk slowly towards her dark magic circle teleportation and went vanished in thin air transported herself back at fire mountain chi chi's home village.

__

Meanwhile, it is a peaceful place below there are many forest trees, a biggest brown mountain hill called a volcano, inside of it was a hot boiling lava, all men called themselves red ribbon army soldiers was doing an excavation site like using digger, wheel excavator, front loader, bulldozer and more. A figure looks like a stocky humanoid tiger whose body is covered in yellow fur, hence his name, with black stripes. He wears a dark brown leather flying helmet with goggles, a red bandana around his neck, a khaki shirt underneath a green aviator's jacket, beige slacks with a brown leather belt, and brown combat boots. His name was captain yellow was in charge of all his men.